3 more weeks?!?!

Moms with HG in their 3rd trimester.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47, MichellevsHG, mammaclare

3 more weeks?!?!

Postby cthmschler » Jun 30, 2004 8:07 pm

Well, I was 35 weeks on Monday, and my mid-wives have said (more than once!) that they would induce at 38 weeks. SO, although I don't know that the induction will be ON July 19th (the day I turn 38 weeks), I know that it will be that week, at least :P I'm going to press them for a date next Wednesday, at my next appointment.
I can't wait!
I know I won't be able to do all this immediately, as I'll need to re-gain strength and muscle, but I am SO lookin forward to being able to:

GO for a walk, or even out in the back yard with my kids (without being afraid that I may pass out!)
Get in a car and KNOW that I won't throw up on the way to the doctor's office :wink:
Spend as much of the day as I want out of bed
No more dragging an IV pole around everywhere I go :shock:
NO more waking up to take mid-night meds or change IV bags (now I'll get to wake up to nurse :wink: )
Being able to DRIVE again :shock: (I haven't been allowed to drive since mid-December)
Feel well enough to GO somewhere (anywhere! A store, a park, a friend's house, heck, even to my in-laws! Anywhere for a change of scenery :) )

Ahhh, I'm sure I could go on and on, but as the time gets closer, the options just seem mind-boggling :lol:
There's a light at the end of my HG tunnel, and Finally, I can SEE it :D
Teresa
Mama to Micah Thomas (2-95), Noah Alexander (11-96), Quentin Louis (5-01), and (drum roll, please) Gabriel Ryan (7-04)
cthmschler
Welcomed Friend

Postby acorn26 » Jul 01, 2004 6:06 pm

Teresa,
I am really happy for you. It's nice to see a light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak. I got good news too yesterday (just posted a message under acorn26), so it looks like we'll be delivering within a week of each other.

I so related to your message. I have been in bed, sick sick sick since December 3rd when I literally dropped out of the world of the living.

This is my first, and probably only biological baby. I truly don't feel that my body could handle the severity of my HG a second go around.

Please keep us posted. Sending you positive thoughts and will be on the countdown with you. It's almost here.

Amy
acorn26
Devoted to You

Return to Third Trimester HG