Baby Day TOMORROW!!!!!

Moms with HG in their 3rd trimester.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47, MichellevsHG, mammaclare

Baby Day TOMORROW!!!!!

Postby jenniz » Jun 20, 2004 2:12 pm

:oops: :shock: :D :roll: :oops:

All sorts of feelings going on right now! Baby Samuel is coming into the world tomorrow. I am 38 weeks pregnant today and all signs are pointing to the fact (which I have been telling them for WEEKS, LOL) that the kid just has to come out! I am saddend by not getting my vbac (as I never plan on doing this again!), but have crossed beyond "just" HG sickness and have entered the preeclamsia world again. My blood pressure with the twins was never high, but it is uncontrolled, and has been for a week. It looked like last Monday was going to be the day, then they decided to try to keep him in for another week. I was SO disappointed. It was awful. But, he is coming to be with us tomorrow. I had this weekend to go into labor, it didn't happen...I am comfortable with him coming out...I made the choice earlier that I wasn't going to schedule a c-section because I wasn't comfortable taking him out before he was ready, but conditions are now even more hostile for him than with "just" the HG...(and for me as well! I can't wait to NOT have a headache!) So..I go in tomorrow morning. Just wanted to let y'all know. Please keep Baby Samuel in your prayers. His brothers (the twins) have a genetic disorder and there is a 1 in 4 chance Sam has it too...so it is just a matter of time before we know, but we are praying for NO SEIZURES! I SO want my baby to come home with me this time. Hugs to all, and thank you so much for always being there. You are all still in my prayers everyday.
________
Video review
Last edited by jenniz on Feb 17, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jenniz

baby samuel

Postby acorn26 » Jun 20, 2004 8:45 pm

Dear Jenni,
I am wishing you the best. I am so excited for you and Baby Samuel. Tomorrow! Wow!

I'll be thinking of you both all day.

Amy
acorn26
Devoted to You

Postby Kschwintz » Jun 20, 2004 9:54 pm

Good luck tomorrow Jenniz,

Did you have seizures last time with HELLP? I am glad they are inducing you before the pre-e goes out of control. Take care and good luck!!!
Kim
*Ainsley (11-26-02) born at 36 weeks Severe HG, Preeclampsia and HELLP Syndrome
Kschwintz
Been There Done That

Postby jenniz » Jun 20, 2004 10:43 pm

Hey Kim,

No, I didn't have seizures with my HELLP. My boys have a metabolic disorder that causes neonatal (and throughout life) seizures. I have felt pretty awful all weekend, vomiting from the HG and in addition to that, the headaches (accompanied by their own brand of nausea), dizziness, swelling (pitting edema up to my knees!) and epigastric pain. They caught my HELLP so early last time (it was literally not there one day and there the next) that I didn't begin to feel sick from the HELLP, (Or the symptoms are so similar to HG that I just didn't know the difference) but this time...well, not quite so "lucky". I'm looking forward to getting Sam out and being able to take care of him. I feel like I've been starving him for 34 weeks! Hugs!
________
Half-baked
Last edited by jenniz on Feb 17, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jenniz

Postby Natalie » Jun 21, 2004 5:37 am

Hey Jenni
This is so exciting! I just want to wish you all the best for tomorrow - and your husband too. I pray everything goes to plan and you will have baby Samuel in your arms safe and sound before you know it!
Love Natalie. xx
Natalie
Forum Moderator

Postby Traci in Japan » Jun 21, 2004 6:31 am

Jenni, it is probably tomorrow there by now. Wishing you all the best. New babies are so delightful . Looking forward to hearing that all went well for you and Samual at this special time. I'm sure your bigger boys and husband are just so excited.
Traci in Japan
Australian, three boys (hg pregnancies and births in Japan)
Traci in Japan
Welcomed Friend

Postby Linablu » Jun 21, 2004 5:41 pm

Jenni:

I just now read your post, so I'm late in wishing you well. I hope congratulations are in order right now and you and your new bundle of joy are happy and healthy, and most of all... HG FREE!
Chrissy
HG baby #1 Jordan Joseph 6/11/99
HG baby #2 Jaelyn Elise 8/12/04
Linablu
Welcomed Friend

Postby HGx3 » Jun 22, 2004 8:07 pm

Hope all went well..cant wait hear your birth story!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!
Huge Hugs,
Lisa
HG Mom to:
Matthew, 2001
Lauryn, 2002
Joshua,2004

HGx3
Devoted to You

Postby MamaLily » Jun 26, 2004 1:29 am

Jenni -

I've been out of town and just read your message! I realize you've probably had Baby Samuel for this whole week, but I just had to write. I hope all went well. Can't wait to hear about baby Samuel and how it all went!

- Anna
"The little reed, bending to the force of the wind, soon stood upright again when the storm had passed over." - Aesop
MamaLily
Opinionated HGer

Return to Third Trimester HG