Oh I am still here...

Moms with HG in their 3rd trimester.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47, MichellevsHG, mammaclare

Oh I am still here...

Postby dani » Jun 25, 2007 9:54 am

...and still pregnant.

I've just been really *gasp* busy.

Our remodeling got put on hold for the 1st two trimesters of this pregnancy until i could stand it and DH didnt have to take care of DD 24 hours a day. Welp, we are running out of time so it's been crunch time and ive been spending a lot of time outdoors in the lounger with my daughter so i can at least be around her while she plays.

Pregnancy wise, im simply miserable. It's hot here. im now as big as i was with my dd and i still have weeks to go and my abdomen is painfully tight and i am SUPER cranky, even when i do not want to be or have reason.

I go every 2 weeks for regular checkups now and im hoping on july 2 i can get the pain in my hips and pubic bone addressed. its getting ridiculous trying to get our of our high big bed in the AM. its funny, its a location i "lived" in per se for 4 months now, i have trouble getting to sleep there. hmph.

my nausea has been managable but i get "morning sickness" when i get up now i think. im still on pepcid and still weened from zofran. i worry each day the way i wake up is how im going to feel for the rest of this pregnancy but i have been fortunate enough to get through my days. i thank God for this every minute.

I even made it to the Bay (Lake Erie) yesterday to enjoy the sound of the water for my cousins birthday. i sat around with my old folk grandmas and grandpa while everyone went on the boat though - somehow, that didnt seem wise to go. it was nice to get the fresh air.

Everything is done but carpet, so if you know the carpet guy in my area (ha) kindly nudge him along... we need our new bedroom so we can set up the baby's room... that we've been living in now for almost 2 months! ah!!

just my small update, have a good day ladies.
Kaitlyn 8/29/03 - moderate HG
loss m/c - 7/28/06 - N/P
Evan 8/15/07 - severe HG
dani
Been There Done That

Return to Third Trimester HG