Monday Updates

Moms with HG in their 3rd trimester.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47, MichellevsHG, mammaclare

Monday Updates

Postby jmom » Jun 04, 2007 8:23 am

How is everyone?
I am feeling :verygreen: this morning. My hips are killing me and so is the nerve issue in my hand. I finally found my missing maternity clothes(from DH helping with laundry :lol: ). At least I will have something to wear this week. DD got a bad splinter in her foot last night and won't let us get it out(it's going to take a little work). Gotta get that out before delivery! DS starts tennis camp today. MIL called last night and it sounds like she had a TIA(mini stroke) a week ago and blew it off. DID she call her son the DOCTOR??? No of course not . She didn't go to the ER either-she blew it off. DH is very upset. They are moving to our town Friday so we are going to have to get her into a good doctor right away.
I HAVE 7 MORE DAYS. Good Lord in heaven I hope I can make it...
Cristy

jmom
Opinionated HGer

Postby tlm5999 » Jun 04, 2007 9:43 am

7 days left?! Yeah!!! Way to go!

Me I'm still trying to fight off this stuffy nose/cold. We went to my nephew's 1st birthday party yesterday and I just sat around and talked so I wouldn't over do it. Sat DH finally finished a project that was started almost three yrs ago, before we moved in. He put the trim around the bay window in the living room. I have been begging him to do that forever, but this week the appraiser is coming so he finally fixed it. :roll: We sign the paper work for our refinancing this afternoon, which will pay off the credit cards we have racked up working on the house and paying bills while I'm pg. It will save us about $200 a month in bills. :D Yeah! Now I have to go clean the house before the appraiser comes. :shock: Hope it doesn't start up ctx again. I have an OB appt tomorrow with my glucose test, fun fun. :? Hope I don't twig out. I'm hypoglycemic and the drink stuff has sent me into an attack every pg and the drs. just don't seem to listen. Wish me luck.
Valin 05-15-03 HG
Liam 11-19-04 HG
Anna-Marie 9-3-06 Lost an angel
Jonathan Declan 12/28/06 Lost a twin
Declan James 8-8-07 HG
Joseph 6-4-09 non-HG
tlm5999
Opinionated HGer

Postby kyatksn » Jun 04, 2007 9:56 am

I am still doing ok. The home health nurse is coming later this afternoon for labs and dressing change. The pain in my arm seems to be doing better, so that is a relief. I was pretty concerned, but tried not to let my mind wander. I kept DS home from school to see how I do with him home. We were supposed to go to the petting zoo w/ some friends, but wouldn't you know after all of the nice weather, today is 66 and rainy!?!? So instead they are going to come over here to play. I am really NOT in the mood for 3 kids, the noise/mess they create, and them running around while I have a home health nurse here!! I should have just sent him to school!

Hope everyone is having a good day.
kyatksn
HG Diva

Postby kk » Jun 04, 2007 11:13 am

Cristy - you can definately make it - I cant believe how close you are!!!
Kyatsyn - I hope you get through your day with 3 kids running around!!!!!
tml - good luck with the glucose test.

I feel dreadful today - :verygreen: :sickfast: and I have a cold and a UTI so not feeling on top of things at the moment - my plan is to rest rest rest and hopefully I will have built up some energy for my dd birthday next week - she will be 8yrs old and would love for her to have a really special day before this baby arrives.

Sending fluffiness to everyone :hugs:

Kate x x x x x x x x
kk
Opinionated HGer

Postby catsandfrogs » Jun 04, 2007 12:20 pm

I'm feeling well enough today but I'm scared that I might be coming down with pink eye myself. my two daughters had it last week and the week before. I thought I was careful to always wash my hands, etc. etc. but my eyes don't feel normal and people have asked me if I'm okay today. I hope it's not pink eye but *sigh* it probably is.
Shannon

dd#1 - 8 years old
dd#2 - 4 years old

ImageImage
catsandfrogs
HG Expert

Postby C&G'sMommy » Jun 04, 2007 12:28 pm

I'm having a pretty good day HG wise I held down my meds and the nausea isn't that bad today. Now the rest of my life is crap! And for some reason I'm so lonely today and dh isn't helping any!

I hope everyone else is feeling fuffy.
ImageImage
~Caiden Nicholas~ - Lost 7/26/06 (Forever 17 Weeks)
Gabbriela Cadence - 6/22/07
~Taylor Blakely~ - Lost 10/3/07
C&G'sMommy
Master of HG

Postby m.ij05 » Jun 04, 2007 1:11 pm

Hey all!

Today is okay for me. I really don't have any energy to spare at all so I've been napping on and off all day. DD is still in school. This is her last week and fri is a half day. I really need to get a power boost so that I can successfully handle her and the heat ( :roll: ) for the next few weeks without crashing down every evening. I hope that these weeks fly by quickly. I'm ready to trade in feeling like crap for sleepless nights :wink: .
Ingrid
m.ij05
Opinionated HGer

Postby sarah23 » Jun 04, 2007 1:51 pm

Hi all, hugs to everyone.

Well, after 8 weeks of not vomiting and around 6 weeks of pretty good fluffiness, I started vomiting again early this morning. :cry:
Now I'm trying to catch up on fluids and rest--I'm exhausted, Dh and I are sharing a very unfirm double bed and neither of us slept last night. I'm also going to add in another dose of zofran, at least while I'm traveling. Hopefully this episode was just an anomaly and not a real relapse. I managed to keep some breakfast down, at least so far, but I'm feeling pretty :verygreen: .
On the plus side, I went to see "Knocked Up" last night and thought it was very funny in an insipid way. I was entertained.
Sarah
sarah23
Master of HG

Return to Third Trimester HG