i think im here now

Moms with HG in their 3rd trimester.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47, MichellevsHG, mammaclare

i think im here now

Postby stephensmam » Jun 15, 2004 5:46 pm

hi everyone i think im in the 3rd trimester now im 28 weeks on saturday is that right have i finaly left the second tri, the countdown begins, deana how are you doing ?
lots of love and hugs Jacqueline
HG pg no 1 28/04/98 darling son Stephen ivs only,pnd
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby mammaclare » Jun 15, 2004 10:39 pm

Jaqueline-

I can't believe it, but you ARE here! 26w+3d is 3rd Tri!!!!

I recall your first positive PG test...I am so proud of you for making it this far.

I know you still feel crap, but you are getting so close darling! I read your post about feeling sick and down and your partner being in Thailand....how are things this week?

Hugs!
Clare
Mommy to Rory Benjamin 8-28-03
And Kieran Alexander 12-15-06
HG Babies-Week 5 to The Bitter End!
mammaclare
Forum Moderator

Postby stephensmam » Jun 16, 2004 2:37 pm

hi hun im ok iv had an ok few days as in im not collapsed on the couch al day i actualy was able to get out yesterday and have a massage it was so nice, paul will be back on saturday, im so excited that im finaly in the 3 tri and looking forward to getting my life back.

i still have a uti infection that they cant seem to clear up so im feeling a bit worse cause of that and it is really hot here at the moment so i need to drink a lot more than i am and you know how hard that si at the best of times sigh anyway im so glad i made it here never thought i would . 12 weeks to go and counting
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby HGx3 » Jun 17, 2004 9:16 pm

Welcome Jacquline!!!! I cant believe you are here!!!!!!! It seems like yesterday you were in the hospital, and I was praying for my pg to come to an end. Well, I am done, and you are almost there yourself!!!!! Happy to see you!!!
Huge Hugs,
Lisa
HG Mom to:
Matthew, 2001
Lauryn, 2002
Joshua,2004

HGx3
Devoted to You

Postby stephensmam » Jun 18, 2004 10:32 am

thanks lisa,
hows life with all those kids you must be tired, lol, im getting really big now and when im not feeling as sick as normal im really happy and excited but the ba days i just want this all to end but as you say im on the homestrech now and hopefully it will go fast.
hugs
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby HGx3 » Jun 18, 2004 2:21 pm

jacquline, yes, I am si tierd!! Plus, I just had my GB removed so that is adding to it. I know what you mean about being happy on the good days...it took me a while to get excited about the pg, but as I got closer to the end, I was starting to feel giddy!!! How is stephen? Is he excited about the baby? Rejoce in your good days!!!!!!!
Huge Hugs,
Lisa
HG Mom to:
Matthew, 2001
Lauryn, 2002
Joshua,2004

HGx3
Devoted to You

Postby stephensmam » Jun 20, 2004 4:10 pm

hi lisa,
stephen is ok he is so hyperactive i cant keep up, but he is excited about the baby i dont know really if he fully understands what it wil mean but ah well he will have no choice but to get used to it ha ha.

im ok just walking around like an old woman because of this spd its so painfull but 12 weeks to go and counting sigh
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Return to Third Trimester HG