Good news!

Moms with HG in their 3rd trimester.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47, MichellevsHG, mammaclare

Good news!

Postby cthmschler » Jun 09, 2004 12:41 pm

I had an appointment with my mid-wife yesterday. The one I like more, LOL. There's two in the practice, and the one I like more (Maureen) is the one that was there through my last pregnancy, the other (Donna) is new. It's not just that I know Maureen better, but more that she seems much more sure of herself in coordinating my care. Although we both do like Donna, and are reasonably comfortable with her, my husband and I are both praying that Maureen is on call when we finally have this baby :P
Anyways, I asked (again, but the last time I asked, it was at an appointment with Donna) about the possibility of an induction if I stay this sick until the end, and she said that she would "absolutely" schedule an induction at 38 weeks :D Considering that my babies are coming later and later (the first was 2 days early, the second 7 days late, and the third 9 days late) this makes the "light at the end of the tunnel" seem SO much closer. That would still be six more weeks, but even having that tentative of a date to hold onto is something of a relief.
Teresa
Mama to Micah Thomas (2-95), Noah Alexander (11-96), Quentin Louis (5-01), and (drum roll, please) Gabriel Ryan (7-04)
cthmschler
Welcomed Friend

Postby jenniz » Jun 09, 2004 3:50 pm

:oops:

Teresa,

That's great news! I so know what you mean! I made my "don't schedule the earlier section and go ahead with the vbac" decision and on days like today, its not so bad (I don't feel horrible right now, although I had a spell of awful nausea and very violent vomiting...glad thats over for right now!) but the past few days I feel like kicking myself! I'm very happy for you that she said that the induction is ok! YAY!!!! Hugs!!!
________
Vaporizer affiliate
Last edited by jenniz on Feb 17, 2011 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jenniz

Postby HGx3 » Jun 12, 2004 10:44 pm

It is always so refreshing to have your healthcare prof be sympathetic to your situation. Congrats on a possible induction, that is such a relief, I know!!!!!!! Hang in there, hope you are feeling okay

Lisa
Huge Hugs,
Lisa
HG Mom to:
Matthew, 2001
Lauryn, 2002
Joshua,2004

HGx3
Devoted to You

Return to Third Trimester HG