Reintroduction . Hello All !

Welcome to our Forums! Whether currently battling HG, planning a future pregnancy, or just needing a place to learn and be heard, start here. Sign up for a support buddy and tell us about yourself.

Moderator: PamelaRose

Reintroduction . Hello All !

Postby SabrinaN » May 31, 2004 10:10 pm

Hello everyone.
I am a faithful follower ~ and have always been here. I Hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to let yall know I am on home care with a nurse now. The Dr put me on the Reglan Pump, Zofran, Phenegran and continous IV hydration. I am alright. This wont last forever. I hope you ladies are doing great and I will be on here as often as possible since I am on medical leave. Just thinking.. I am only 9 weeks...Thats aggrivating ! but I will hang in here.
We have ( my husband and I ) decided that this will be our last pregnancy. So please help me pray that it goes well. We were better prepared this time but after 3 hospital stays and now the homecare..it's a little stressful. Well I will be on later. Take care.
Lovingly ,
Sabrina
SabrinaN
HG Survivor
Mommy to 3 yr old D.J.
Miscarraige at 14 weeks - D&E in Jul 2002 SEVERE HG with this pregnancy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ALRIGHT !! Pregnant !! HG Again !!!
EDD 12/27/04
SabrinaN

Re: Reintroduction . Hello All !

Postby MamaLily » Jun 01, 2004 12:07 am

Sabrina -

Wow - you have been through it this pregnancy! I'm sorry to hear that things are so difficult for you right now. Surviving HG is just so hard! My thoughts are with you.

- Anna
MamaLily
Opinionated HGer

Postby PamelaRose » Jun 01, 2004 12:56 pm

Hugs to you! You're getting royal treatment from this HG, huh? That's too bad. I hope things start to calm down for you--you're at the hump now. I adored my home health nurse, and I hope it turns out to be a good situation for you, too. Best wishes; you'll be in my thoughts.
Pamela

4-Time HG Survivor
*Brody (8-11-98 )
*Avery (1-24-01)
*Reilly (12-16-02)
PamelaRose
Forums Administrator

Postby Ivydragon » Jun 04, 2004 1:41 am

Hi Sabrina,

Welcome to the new forum. I moderate in the 1st trimester folder, so I'll look for you there. Let me know what med options you are on. Have you or your Dr. discussed the steroid option if you've exhausted other options by 10 wks? It might be something for you to read up on to consider.

I'm sorry you've been through so much already! Are you on a PICC line, then? I know you'll make it through. Sometimes having home health helps because there's someone so often keeping an eye on you from a medical stand point.

I'll see you in the 1st tri. folder!

Huge hugs, Andy
Mom to Aaron 14 (HG), Anna 11 (HG), Adam 8 (adopted), Andrew 8 (adopted), fostering a newborn . . .
Ivydragon
Devoted to You

Return to New to the Forums