Here we go again

Welcome to our Forums! Whether currently battling HG, planning a future pregnancy, or just needing a place to learn and be heard, start here. Sign up for a support buddy and tell us about yourself.

Moderator: PamelaRose

Here we go again

Postby ejoann » Sep 11, 2004 7:33 pm

Ladies - Yep somehow we managed to get pg again. I will be moving into the hg part of pg next week, I can already see the signs, JOY, not!

I'm having some low progesterone problems so I'm not entirely sure the pregnancy will make it but I'm sure it will last just long enough so I get real sicky :( Have been taking my B6 and have my phenegran ready for the first wave then onto the Zofran Joy Joy Joy!

Good Luck Everyone!
~i~Baby Julianna cord accident 8-10-07

~i~Rebecca (1-21-05) @24weeks IC, mild HG
~i~Quinton (5/7/2003-6/8/2003) @26weeks IC, heavy HG
~i~Elliotte (1/9/04) @17weeks SB, regular HG
42yrs old
Incompetent cervix cured by the TAC, permanently!
ejoann
Welcomed Friend

Postby Natalie » Sep 11, 2004 7:53 pm

Wow! CONGRATULATIONS! What fantastic news :D

I hope the low progesterone sorts itself out pronto and that after enduring so much sadness, you have a healthy and HG-free pregnancy (one can always hope, even if it is in vain!) this time around. Not to mention the beautiful, bonny baby at the end of it all...

All the very best - I shall follow your progress through the boards :wink:

Natalie
Natalie
Forum Moderator

Postby PamelaRose » Sep 18, 2004 3:29 pm

Congratulations! What exciting news. I hope everything goes well for you this time; how have you been monitoring your progesterone levels? I'll look for updates in the first tri. forum and will keep you in my thoughts!
Pamela

4-Time HG Survivor
*Brody (8-11-98 )
*Avery (1-24-01)
*Reilly (12-16-02)
PamelaRose
Forums Administrator

Return to New to the Forums