4th Time Around

Welcome to our Forums! Whether currently battling HG, planning a future pregnancy, or just needing a place to learn and be heard, start here. Sign up for a support buddy and tell us about yourself.

Moderator: PamelaRose

4th Time Around

Postby jenaguilar » Sep 06, 2004 4:26 pm

Hi all,
I've had HG (no hospitalizations though!) with all of my pregnancies including this one (4). I am about 6 weeks and feeling awful. This is the FIRST pregnancy where I have the HG info though, amazingly I didn't know about it the last few times!
I am trying different remedies right now to see if I can avoid the drug route, but with three kids, I will do what it takes to feel better!
I never thought I'd hate eating and drinking, but it's so hard to get anything down. I an taking everyone's advice though, drinking more and trying to get food down.
Take care!
Jen in Durango, CO
jenaguilar

Postby PamelaRose » Sep 07, 2004 8:39 pm

Nice to see you here, Jen! I know all of us can relate to the relief that comes from finding out that there is a name for this and that others have been through it, too. Sorry you're feeling low already; how long did HG last for you with your other pregnancies? There are meds that will allow you to care for your children, so don't rule out those options. Just ask if there's something you're not clear on. Good luck!
Pamela

4-Time HG Survivor
*Brody (8-11-98 )
*Avery (1-24-01)
*Reilly (12-16-02)
PamelaRose
Forums Administrator

Return to New to the Forums