Touchy Subject. Bowel Movements... Weird?

Welcome to our Forums! Whether currently battling HG, planning a future pregnancy, or just needing a place to learn and be heard, start here. Sign up for a support buddy and tell us about yourself.

Moderator: PamelaRose

Touchy Subject. Bowel Movements... Weird?

Postby DeColeCody » Aug 23, 2004 3:38 pm

Ladies, I am sorry to bring it up but I think something weird just happend. I am not eating or drinking so the BMs have been non-existent. However this afternoon, I had that feeling to use the facilities so I went. What happend was less than pleasant, just like everything else i do there now! Anyway, has anyone else had aweird consistency adn white grainy material for a BM?

I know this is a personal subject, I just have never seen anything like this. It looked an infants breast fed BM....

If anyone else has had these poop issues I would appreciate knowing this is not so bizarre!

The nurse is on her way to install the pump! Oh JOY for me :shock:
DeColeCody
Welcomed Friend

Postby mammaclare » Aug 23, 2004 4:32 pm

Most of us have had poopie issues, though it is usually serious constipation (common side effect of Zofran)...haven't heard of what you describe, but our bodies do weird things while PG anyway even without being sick!
Clare
Mommy to Rory Benjamin 8-28-03
And Kieran Alexander 12-15-06
HG Babies-Week 5 to The Bitter End!
mammaclare
Forum Moderator

Postby BlueEeyore » Aug 23, 2004 4:44 pm

No, I have different problems - from constipation to seemingly passing a yellow bile-like substance.
Survivor of 18 months of HG - through 2 long pregnancies.
BlueEeyore
Been There Done That

Return to New to the Forums