Hello, new here

Welcome to our Forums! Whether currently battling HG, planning a future pregnancy, or just needing a place to learn and be heard, start here. Sign up for a support buddy and tell us about yourself.

Moderator: PamelaRose

Hello, new here

Postby erin » Aug 17, 2004 5:12 pm

What a great forum, I am so glad I found it, there is so much info here. I was borderline HG with my 1st pregancy, but this one seems to have me over the edge so too speak.

I have one boy, Alex who was 1 yesterday, 8/16, and am pregnant (suprise!) with #2 due 3/25/05.

I am Zofran 4mg 3x a day with Unisom to tame the nausea as needed, what a great combo.

TIA for all the great info!

Erin
erin

Postby PamelaRose » Aug 18, 2004 8:45 am

Welcome, Erin! Congratulations on the new pregnancy. HG tends to hit harder with each pregnancy, so it's not surprising that you're really feeling the effects this time around. If the Zofran/Unisom combo is working for you, great. You can take up to 3 Unisom pills per day, and you have lots of room to increase the Zofran, as 32 mg/day seems most beneficial during the worst of it. But you stick with what works for you! Glad you found these forums, and I hope your HG begins to fade soon. :)
Pamela

4-Time HG Survivor
*Brody (8-11-98 )
*Avery (1-24-01)
*Reilly (12-16-02)
PamelaRose
Forums Administrator

Return to New to the Forums