Looking for possible Serigant mom's

Welcome to our Forums! Whether currently battling HG, planning a future pregnancy, or just needing a place to learn and be heard, start here. Sign up for a support buddy and tell us about yourself.

Moderator: PamelaRose

Looking for possible Serigant mom's

Postby SHANNON1980 » Aug 13, 2004 2:42 pm

My name is Shannon Mount I am 24 years old and have terminated 2 pregnancies because of HG!! I do not have any children and my husband and I have decided to either adopt or find a serigant mother who would bless us with our little angel, I am not sure how to go about this, you can see I am new on this website. If anyone has information that could help me please email me at JASONANDSHANNON1@AOL.COM

THANKYOU SO MUCH
GOD BLESS
SHANNON
SHANNON MOUNT
SHANNON1980

Postby PamelaRose » Aug 14, 2004 9:37 am

We've had a few HGers go the surrogate route. There are Adoption and Surrogacy forums here; hopefully, the info there will point you in the right direction!
Pamela

4-Time HG Survivor
*Brody (8-11-98 )
*Avery (1-24-01)
*Reilly (12-16-02)
PamelaRose
Forums Administrator

Postby jjbeck » Aug 24, 2004 8:34 pm

Where do you live Shannon? There are a couple of surrogate sites on the net with forums and private ads. It is a good place to start and get input from others going through the surrogacy process as well as from surrogates that have been through the process.
Jen 34
HG X2

DH Bob
DD Ava 4/04
jjbeck
Been There Done That

Surrogant mom's

Postby SHANNON1980 » Aug 25, 2004 8:49 am

I will be in the Seattle Washington Area in about 2 weeks ( my husband and I are moving there for the Army), so if you know of a good website that helps people find surrogant mothers I would love to read it. Thanks you all!!
SHANNON MOUNT
SHANNON1980

Postby jjbeck » Aug 25, 2004 11:51 am

Here is a website. It has support forums as well as classified. When I was skimming though it o/ the spring I actually found a surrogate mother who lived close to me. I am sure you will be able to find one in your area too or at least you can get an idea of the process. Just be sure you learn all of the legalitites...there are many.
Good luck
Jen

http://www.surrogacy.com/online_support/
Jen 34
HG X2

DH Bob
DD Ava 4/04
jjbeck
Been There Done That

Return to New to the Forums