New here, pg w/#4 and desperately ill...again

Welcome to our Forums! Whether currently battling HG, planning a future pregnancy, or just needing a place to learn and be heard, start here. Sign up for a support buddy and tell us about yourself.

Moderator: PamelaRose

New here, pg w/#4 and desperately ill...again

Postby my3divas » Aug 11, 2004 8:57 am

Well, the fourth time is not the charm either. I am six weeks into my fourth pregnancy (not counting 3 miscarriages) and my body has decided to give out on me. I cannot believe that I have to go through this every time I want a child. I have to remind myself that it is worth it and that when it is over I will have a wonderful child that I worked extra hard for. I guess a little info about me...my name is Anna, I am a stay at home mom of three wonderful girls (Dara 7, Isabel 4 and Faith 20 months). I actually have a part time job in real estate, but have told my bosses that I do not know if and when I will be able to return. I have been married to my wonderful and extremely supportive husband Brock for almost 9 years. He seems to understand how awful I feel, but I still can't help but wonder if he thinks I am exagerating (I am a bit of a drama queen but this just knocks me down, no drama needed). I am so thrilled to have found a support group of people who really know what I am going through. Can't wait to get to know you all.
anna, sahm of three wonderful girls and now #4 on the way
my3divas

Postby PamelaRose » Aug 11, 2004 4:58 pm

Welcome, Anna, and congratulations on the new pregnancy! It seemed to me that while my body was hit harder and harder by HG with each subsequent pregnancy, I dealt with it better each time. Or maybe I was just so numb from all the vomiting that I couldn't think straight enough to feel scared? LOL

If you pop into the 1st Trimester Forum, you'll find many other women at exactly your point in pregnancy. And they'll want to know all about what treatments you've tried, what's worked and what hasn't. 6 weeks is a scary place to be; I wish you all the best!
Pamela

4-Time HG Survivor
*Brody (8-11-98 )
*Avery (1-24-01)
*Reilly (12-16-02)
PamelaRose
Forums Administrator

Return to New to the Forums