Greetings!

Welcome to our Forums! Whether currently battling HG, planning a future pregnancy, or just needing a place to learn and be heard, start here. Sign up for a support buddy and tell us about yourself.

Moderator: PamelaRose

Greetings!

Postby NanaWeez » Jul 13, 2004 5:01 pm

Hello to all of you brave :wink: women out there! :D I know a little bit of what some of you are going through, and I would love to be of help to anyone who needs it. :!: :!: :!: :!:

May I just say...IT'S WORTH IT! :P HANG IN THERE! The life you are experiencing now :( will someday be far in the background--and you will be normal, happy, and yourself again :!:

Write me.

Much love...
NanaWeez :wink:
NanaWeez
4-Time HG Survivor
Mother of 6
Helped Daughter through 2 HG pregnancies
NanaWeez

Postby PamelaRose » Jul 13, 2004 11:28 pm

Welcome, and thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm 19 months past HG myself, and it really does fade - that's important for women who think they'll never feel good again to know. We've had a few mothers who dealt with HG themselves supporting daughters with HG, and it would be great to learn more details about your HG and your daughter's. And if you're interested in adding your name to the buddy list to become a contact for women in your area, just e-mail me and let me know! 8)
Pamela

4-Time HG Survivor
*Brody (8-11-98 )
*Avery (1-24-01)
*Reilly (12-16-02)
PamelaRose
Forums Administrator

Return to New to the Forums