hi jaqueline

Welcome to our Forums! Whether currently battling HG, planning a future pregnancy, or just needing a place to learn and be heard, start here. Sign up for a support buddy and tell us about yourself.

Moderator: PamelaRose

hi jaqueline

Postby burntcarmine » Jul 08, 2004 1:09 am

OH Jaqueline,
I am so happy for you! How wonderful for you to be having a gorgeous girl. I think you are so brave. Are you still in touch with Amy from Boulder?

Catch me up on how you have been if you feel up to it.

ch
Christina (Ch)
HG survivor x3
Mom to Junia (6) Emma (4), and Lucienne (18 mos) otherwise known as Lucie and when she's saucy she's Lola
burntcarmine

Postby stephensmam » Jul 11, 2004 1:13 pm

hi christina, yes i am in touch with amy not often but some she has just sent me the most gorgeous outfit for the baby, shes doing great with her two lovely boys, im delighted to be havign a girl and so hopefully finish my family, it really is great to have you back,
lots of love and hugs Jacqueline
HG pg no 1 28/04/98 darling son Stephen ivs only,pnd
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

so happy for you

Postby Guest » Jul 12, 2004 10:17 pm

so happy for you! girls are so wonderful...

HI J

Postby lillyfirefly » Jul 14, 2004 9:00 pm

Hi J,
I am so thrilled to hear you are having a girl! I tried to read posts to find out how your were on the HuGS site but no luck, so glad I found you here!
When is your DD? Things are going better I hope, sorry I am so behind!
xoxox,
Lori :)
lillyfirefly

Postby PamelaRose » Jul 14, 2004 11:18 pm

Hi, Lori! How are you doing? It's been awhile; catch us up on you. 8)
Pamela

4-Time HG Survivor
*Brody (8-11-98 )
*Avery (1-24-01)
*Reilly (12-16-02)
PamelaRose
Forums Administrator

Postby _Laurie » Jul 16, 2004 5:28 pm

Jacqueline,
CONGRATS!! I just read the news!!! :D I was off the board for a while, gone on vacation etc., and the first post I opened to when I got here was this one! What happy news! A girl!!! You're going to have a blast; girls are so much fun! Have you got a name picked out?

Now I'll search through the posts to see how you're feeling these days... Hope you're doing well!

hugs,
Laurie
Laurie
3HG pregnancies: 2 sweet girls 4/01, 4/03, and my twins 1/27/07

We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world.
-Helen Keller
_Laurie
Forum Moderator

Postby stephensmam » Jul 18, 2004 3:47 am

Hi everyone,

I do have a name for the baby its Sarah Elizabeth Catherine, and im still vomiting a bit more latly cause i have yet another uti infection just home from hosp again yesterday ill put it on the 3 tri board , im delighted to see you back too, im ok 32 week now and looking forward to getting it over with and getting my life back.
lots of love and hugs Jacqueline
HG pg no 1 28/04/98 darling son Stephen ivs only,pnd
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Return to New to the Forums