Happy 4th of July

Welcome to our Forums! Whether currently battling HG, planning a future pregnancy, or just needing a place to learn and be heard, start here. Sign up for a support buddy and tell us about yourself.

Moderator: PamelaRose

Happy 4th of July

Postby mom2matt » Jul 04, 2004 3:18 pm

Um, im hoping everyone is having a nice celebratory day. I love the 4th!

Im at home..gagging as usual, wondering when I will feel the twins start to move..im coming up on 11 weeks.

What a nitemare..the TPB is buzzing away under my keyboard, dh and ds are at my brothers house having a fireworks block party..( I REALLY didnt need the attention from a gazillion strangers wondering why I'm hooked up to a lap-top bag, and why I look so um..'ill'..so Im home..wishing I could wake up from this dream..and run away from this -semingly- neverending life support system in place for these little ones due in january. I feel like jumping out of my skin.
Sorry to be so glum..its just been a very ruff day..some are 'better' than other days.
shlby :(
mom2matt

Postby PamelaRose » Jul 05, 2004 9:15 am

Nothing like missing a fun holiday to make HG's reality sink in. :( And no one was even around the forums! I hope today's a little better for you. If you're up to it, go out and enjoy life no matter what you're hooked up to. How is your PICC doing? Less pain now? And is the pump solution working? If you're still dealing with untouched physical symptoms, mention it to your doctor and get something else to help.

January? You'll have your own Independence Day (from HG) in January!My older daughter was born in January, and I found the holidays to be a great distraction from the end-of-pregnancy blahs. You have done wonderfully to make it to 11 weeks with two precious babies! Wow - I'm very proud of you. Feeling movement always made the pregnancy real for me, too, though I'm sure once those little ones start they won't stop! Two has got to be quite something in there...you'll have to let us know what it's like compared to a singleton pregnancy! Big hugs to you, Shlby.
Pamela

4-Time HG Survivor
*Brody (8-11-98 )
*Avery (1-24-01)
*Reilly (12-16-02)
PamelaRose
Forums Administrator

PAMELA

Postby mom2matt » Jul 06, 2004 12:11 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I think its the first time Ive smiled in 2 days. THANKS

Shlby