Meet with others during May to celebrate HG Awareness Day, May 15th! Some HG survivors hold a 5K, do a fundraiser, or simply meet at a park and enjoy a playdate with their kids. It’s up to you. Join a MeetUp, promote one on social media, or lead one in your area. HG is more than what you see: HG is community!
- Create your FREE account at the MeetUp site or app.
- Select the location near you and RSVP.
- Email info@HelpHER.org if there is not an event in your area.
- If you are currently pregnant with HG, you can phone into a meet or send a friend to represent you.
- Watch our social media for MeetUp contest details.
- MeetUps can be held any day during May and be simple times to connect or fundraising and awareness events.
The goals of the #HGMeetUps are increasing awareness and building community. Take the Challenge! Come Home to HER at a MeetUp.
- Participate in HG research.
- Become an advocate.
- Make a gift to the HER Foundation.
- Share your story and support other HG moms.
- Become a HER Foundation volunteer.
- Blog about HG and show support for HER.
- Share resources with local health professionals and hospitals.