How to Help HER Foundation
Hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) has an incredible impact on your life, as well as those around you. After recovery, many mothers feel a desire to help others survive this very difficult time in life. If you want to help our organization and support our mission, there are several ways you can do that. You have taken the first step by educating yourself on HG so you can increase other's awareness and effectively support others with HG.
Other Ways You Can Help:
- Refer others, including health professionals to our site for up-to-date,
reliable HG information and research.
- Print out our online
brochures and/or survival guide for
distribution to health professionals and hospitals in your area.
New brochures are added periodically.
- If you have any special skills that you could offer on a volunteer basis, please
e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Contact those you know and refer them to our site to
help increase awareness and interest. See our Activism page for more.
- Network with service-oriented companies. We are looking for businesses
willing to offer discounts on their services for families facing HG to ease
their financial burden.
- Participate in our HG Surveys, current
poll, and other available research studies. See our home
page or Research
- Support our efforts for publication, research and education. If
you have contacts in these areas, or know of opportunities, please refer
them to our site or have them contact us directly.
- Contact your local
as TV health reporters, pregnancy and parenting publications, and radio
talk shows. Tell
them about your experience with HG and refer them to our site for more infomation. See
our Activism page for
- Participate in our online discussion areas and offer support to others
or share your story. See
our Hyperemesis Discussion
- Volunteer to visit and/or offer support to another family in your area
facing HG. If you are interested, see our Volunteer
- Check our site quarterly for the updates and the latest information
on HG. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like
to be contacted when we have special events or special site updates.
- Link to Us. Place this image on your site and link it to our site, www.helpher.org.
Updated on: Apr. 18, 2013