How to Help HER Foundation
Hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) has an incredible impact on the lives of women who experience it, as well as those around them. Many have long-term complications, physically and/or emotionally. If you want to help our organization and support our mission, there are several ways you can do that. You have taken the first step by reviewing our site so you can provide excellent care for these women.
Other Ways You Can Help:
- Refer your patients and other health
professionals to our site for
reliable HG information and research.
- Sign-up on our Referral
Network which includes health professionals who are up-to-date on HG management, and provide compassionate, patient-centered
- Print out our online
brochures and/or survival guide for
New brochures are added periodically.
- If you are willing to offer support to our foundation, please email us or
fill out this volunteer survey.
- Refer others to our site to
help increase awareness and interest. See our Activism page for more.
- Network with service-oriented companies who are
willing to offer discounts to families facing HG to ease
their financial burden.
- Send women to our HG Surveys, current
poll, and other available research studies.
- Contact your local
as TV health reporters, pregnancy and parenting publications, and radio
talk shows and refer them to our foundation; or email us if you are available for interviews on HG.
- Participate in our online discussion areas and social media groups to support others
or share your story. See
our Hyperemesis Discussion
Area & Facebook Group for moms & Facebook Group discussing HG kids.
- Check our site regularly for latest
on HG, and our Facebook page for upcoming events and activities.
- Link to Us. You may place this image on your site with a link to our site, www.HelpHER.org.
Updated on: Oct. 23, 2015