1st tri roll call - who's here and when are you due?

Moms with HG in their 1st trimester.

Moderators: Kate, *Mel*, Natalie, janbabe

1st tri roll call - who's here and when are you due?

Postby Hotbrass » Feb 12, 2016 7:12 pm

The forums are very quiet compared to my last 2 pregnancies. I'm starting to feel quite alone around here. So - I'll start and please join in.

I'm on my 5th go around and I'm due September 6th. Still in bed almost all the time but holding some food down. All things considered, this is my healthiest one yet.
HGx4 - Long term dental issues and Esophageal Damage
Tank (19) Untreated! Fought Pre-E last 6 weeks
Angel (17) Untreated!
Cougar (10) 6 Zofran pills. Mild PPD
Pumpkin (4) Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Homeopathy, IV's, Zofran and you name it, I've probably tried it.
H.F.G. is in the arms of Jesus (Miscarriage at 3 months/I was 40) after 2 months in bed sick.
Hotbrass
Been There Done That

Re: 1st tri roll call - who's here and when are you due?

Postby serephimlafey » Feb 12, 2016 8:39 pm

I'm 2 tri and due Aug 2. it seems that must of the forum has moved to Facebook. there is a thread in new to the forums that gives the Facebook group name.
Barbara
Mommy to
Eli, Dec 02, first hg baby
Luc, Mar 06, second hg baby
Mairin Jade, Nov 13, 3rd hg baby
And baby #4 due early Aug. Hg from 5 weeks
serephimlafey
Been There Done That

Postby cmalagarie » Feb 16, 2016 11:30 am

Hello! New to this site. Don't know where else to turn. I'm in my 10th week and it's so hard to be positve. This is my 4th baby and my 4th time struggling with HG. I've been in the hospital once this go around. I'm becoming so depressed. I feel like my family is suffering because of this. My husband is very supportive but in the last few days I can feel frustration and distance between us. My house is torn apart. All I can do is force myself to go to work for 8 hours (we have to have the income and I provide the insurance so I HAVE to work) and then it's back in the bed. I feel gross. I feel like I'm letting everyone down around me.
cmalagarie

Postby Hotbrass » Feb 16, 2016 9:17 pm

serephimlafey- Thanks for the note, by personal choice, I'm not involved in any "social media" so I'll stick to the forums and hold the fort down so to speak.

Camalagarie- Thanks for checking in. This is the only place I turn to for support from those that have been there and done that, the few that truly understand. This site was the only reason we had the guts to have #3 and I guess I've been coming back ever since. My house is a mess, my little ones are having trouble being patient with each other. My teens are normally very mature and just a pleasure to have around but have turned into "normal" teens acting very put out by the unconvince of me being sick. I'm just treading water until I'm feeling better. Then I'll get things back in order. I keep telling myself this. Huge strain on all relationships. Had a hard talk with my mom who has been with me for the last 4 hg pregnancies, she is cracking under the stress she tries to carry for me. Now she's stressing me out. This too will pass and it will all be worth it.
HGx4 - Long term dental issues and Esophageal Damage
Tank (19) Untreated! Fought Pre-E last 6 weeks
Angel (17) Untreated!
Cougar (10) 6 Zofran pills. Mild PPD
Pumpkin (4) Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Homeopathy, IV's, Zofran and you name it, I've probably tried it.
H.F.G. is in the arms of Jesus (Miscarriage at 3 months/I was 40) after 2 months in bed sick.
Hotbrass
Been There Done That

Postby serephimlafey » Feb 16, 2016 10:45 pm

I do social media but I still come here at least five times a day to check in. #nomomleftbehind lol...
Barbara
Mommy to
serephimlafey
Been There Done That

Postby SophiaP » Mar 06, 2016 10:13 am

Hello... This is my 2nd pregnancy; my first pregnancy I had nausea and a little morning sickness. This pregnancy is a whole new ball game!!! I have been horrendously nauseous for the past 8 weeks with some vomiting. I am 3 months pregnant and as of 4am I have been violently Vomiting (9times) and in between that horrendous nausea- still knowing I will continue to be sick more throughout the day!! I have been completely bed ridden for this whole time. With my initial nausea I just had to eat the whole time but it just held it off for a short while; I couldn't stand, walk nothing!!! I am constantly dehydrated with a dry mouth despite only water - & plenty. I'm just beside myself I feel wretched. I suffer with depression and fight it well usually with exercise and lots of work but this is making me so low. I don't even know if I have HG but my symptoms Are so severe and totally dibilitating. It seems the mama's on here have had multiple pregnancy's and experienced this every time. Wow that's what you call a tribe of new life giving warriors!!! I just could not last one more day feeling like this... I'm currently in Spain with sick relatives and return to uk to see my midwife etc in a week at which point i will go get the tests and hopefully the meds!! Does anyone else recognise my symptoms as I feel like I'm going mad !! With the usual there there morning sickness spiel !! My mum just thinks something is seriously wrong after today's experience???
Thank you for anyone who takes the time to give advice I really appreciate this in advance xx
SophiaP

Postby serephimlafey » Mar 09, 2016 11:25 pm

it sounds like it, I hope you get the diagnosis and treatment you need as soon as you get home
Barbara
Mommy to
serephimlafey
Been There Done That

Postby Kenderyl » Mar 11, 2016 7:34 pm

I'm back for more! Consider me a glutton for puking. :P Due Oct 20th, 2018. The entire family (except for my youngest daughter) are routing for a BOY.
Mother to Boo (19), Hopie (18), Kimberz (15), Gracie (9), RiverMonster (6), and our youngest to be...??
Consider me an experienced HG Survivor! 4/5 pregnancies w/ severe HG from conception to birth.
Facebook: Kenderyl
Kenderyl
HG Diva

Postby Misstristyn » Apr 01, 2016 10:02 pm

I'm new to the forum, and newly pregnant, just starting to vomit with this one. I have 4 daughters 10, 7, 5, and 17 months. I had HG with each, but my last one was best, almost not even HG. I think the knowledge and resources I brought from the earlier experiences helped me keep it better under control. Maybe I can learn more, and share some of my own insights here.
Oh, and I'm due Thanksgiving 2016
Misstristyn

Postby preggersandmiserable » Apr 04, 2016 2:27 pm

Hi All,

I'm 12 weeks pregnant, and miserable with HG. I'm due October 18, 2016 -- which feels like it is a century away. I'm angry, frustrated, depressed, and feel like I am on the verge of a breakdown. I'm hoping joining this forum will help me meet some of you, who can relate. If I have to talk to another mother, with a normal pregnancy, give me another stupid tip on how to stop nausea and vomiting, I am going to lose it and punch her in the face.

Is this aggression normal?
preggersandmiserable

Postby Misstristyn » Apr 04, 2016 5:41 pm

Hi Preggers and welcome to the forum!
Yeah, totally normal. On here they call that infuriating but well-meaning advice from people with fluffy morning sickness getting "crackered". It makes us feel even more isolated, like we're beyond the understanding and help of normal people. We've all been where you're at, and we know. I've endured 4 HG 1st trimesters. I'm one of the more fortunate majority who get relief from the constant vomiting by halfway through the pregnancy, and meds like Zofran help me stay out of the hospital.
Is this your first HG pregnancy? There is a steep learning curve to dealing with HG. The first time it catches you off guard and gets out of hand. You play catchup the rest of the pregnancy. My first was one of the hardest and lasted longest.
I hope you have supportive people to help you. Your support people need to read the articles on here so they understand how to help you, what you may be feeling, etc. Tell them your triggers and ask for help! You need someone to get up and bring you something that sounds good to you, right then! Focus on staying hydrated above all else. That will do the most to keep you feeling... you know, alive.
Above all, remember, it ends! It won't be forever. Take it one day, one hour, one minute at a time. Survive as best you can, try things that have helped other HG moms, and look forward to meeting your sweet, perfect baby who will be worth every bit of this. Promise.
Misstristyn

Postby Mkarolina8 » Apr 23, 2016 3:04 pm

Hi all ! Well this is my third pregnancy a very shocking one I must say. I have a pituitary tumor and was told that because of it I may become sterile because of the prolactin n amenorrhea... Yeah not so much because I'm currently 12 wks pregnant due November 4th. I just got a picc line put in last wk for tpn lipids n zofran. I'm very sad , I cry everyday nothing helps. I feel fine one moment and the next I'm a mess. Please tell me I'm not the only one out here feeling like they need to be on survivor mode.. I keep telling myself it's going to get better.

Exhausted mom from Massachusetts.
Mkarolina8

Postby serephimlafey » Apr 24, 2016 12:47 am

I'm 25 weeks and still exausted. I can not wait to be done.
Barbara
Mommy to
serephimlafey
Been There Done That

Postby anitag » May 04, 2016 2:17 pm

Hi everyone. Just found this forum and I feel like I found gold. This is my 2nd pregnancy and I'm due December 2016. I had hg in my 1st pregnancy. I felt it until about 30 weeks, I'm hoping this one won't last as long but I dont have that kind of luck. I'm really afraid and feel very alone. Companies don't recognize pregnancy complications and I think they assume since we carry on the circle of life, that it is part of it and we are just to deal with it. This forum has been a small glimmer of hope to me in finding other women that are feeling just as alone as me.
anitag

Postby Kate » May 23, 2016 9:38 am

Hi ladies!

I'm one of the moderators of the 1st tri folder. I'm sorry I haven't been here in awhile. I mostly keep my eye on the facebook group. I will try to pay better attention to this.

I'm not going to lie it gets harder and harder to relive the nightmare of HG.

Please pm me if you need anything or email me at kattydoit@gmail.com

My name on FB is Kat Dewett.

Let me know if you need anything.

Kat
<3 Kate <3

Twin angels Sept 08, Angel Feb 09, Angel July 09,
Angel August 09, Angel Feb 2010,Angel April 2010
Angel June 2010
Kate
Forum Moderator

Postby Beck_ » Aug 28, 2016 2:40 pm

Hi,
I've also noticed the forums don't seem to have many recent posts- especially with regards to finding support buddies etc.
I'm pregnant with my 4th, due April 2017. I'm lucky compared to so many HG mums that I only have mild-moderate HG however it is still disheartening and debilitating. Great to hear there are others out there!
Hang in there.
Beck_

Return to First Trimester HG