Quick question

We're open to suggestions and questions for the forums.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Quick question

Postby Housecat » Apr 09, 2013 10:20 am

Hi, I hope this is the right place to post, but how would I get access to the UK mothers forum? This is my second HG pregnancy and I need help, which my dr is being reluctant to give.
Housecat

Re: Quick question

Postby Housecat » Apr 11, 2013 6:15 am

Anyone? Please? I'm really desperate, I need some support on getting help in the UK. My dr is being useless.
Housecat

Postby Trudy » Apr 29, 2013 1:59 am

Hi There, sorry to hear you are having no joy with your Dr. The folders for the different countries are new so not all info and topics have been moved yet. However if you have a look in the Beyond North America folder you'll find posts and info specifically for UK women. I'll try and get one of our UK ladies to contact you, since I'm in NZ I have no idea on the medical system there. The HER Foundation also has Facebook page for UK women if you want to check that out. Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/HyperemesisGravidarumInTheUkherFoundation?fref=ts
Trudy

3x HG Pregnancies
Abby and Laura went to heaven Oct 2002
Beth born 21 May 2004
Adam born 7th Feb 2006

“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars".
Trudy
Forum Moderator

Postby Natalie » Apr 29, 2013 3:10 am

Hi there,

It has been a few weeks since you posted, I hope you are ok. What help do you need?

Natalie, x
2003 - DD
2006 - DS
2010 - DS
Natalie
Forum Moderator

Return to Ask the Administrators