Concerned

A place where partners, fathers, friends, and family members can discuss experiences and difficulties regarding loved ones' Hyperemesis.

Moderator: cormander

Concerned

Postby A.M. » Dec 19, 2006 12:44 am

I see that nobody has posted in this section in a while, but I'll give it a shot and hope that someone reads this. I am in great need of feedback.

My wife and I conceived our first child in early November. This is something that we had planned for and were tremendously excited about for quite some time. When we received the first positive test result last month, we relished all the possibilities that lay ahead- buying maternity clothes, picking names, baby showers- essentially, all the positive things we so often heard about pregnancies. Morning sickness was merely an afterthought, and any reference to it was laughed off with crossed fingers from my wife.

The first few weeks passed without any noticeable sickness, and my wife was surprised and thankful that she wasn't immediately forced to deal with any nausea. Late November rolled around with some minor discomfort, but nothing that would have prevented her from undertaking her daily activities. In early December, at about the 5- or 6-week-mark, the vomiting began, but not with regularity, and not at any particular time of day. Still, I had no reason to think that anything out of ordinary was about to happen.

Then, somewhere in the span of December 8-9, her nausea spiked to levels that I had never thought imaginable. She was vomiting on the hour every hour, even in the middle of the night. Solid food became off limits, followed by fluids. On the morning of December 10, she decided she had reached her limit and asked me to drive her to the emergency room at the local hospital.

I have been to hospitals multiple times as a patient and a supportive family member, but somehow I never fully realized how completely uncaring and inconsiderate some of the medical personnel are. I nicknamed our doctor "The Interrogator" because of his rapid-fire questions, some routine ("Where does it hurt?" "How long have you been vomiting?" "Any diarrhea?") and others that seemed a little blunt ("Have you been smoking, drinking, or doing drugs?") and even unkind ("So why come in today?"), which made me think that he was either testing her for legitimate responses or thought she was faking it, which is apparently more common than I initially realized. I could appreciate his business-like attitude to getting the job done and curing my wife, but on the other hand, he didn't seem to care that she was suffering. At any rate, it was quite evident that he was a bit ignorant of the needs of a pregnant woman. He diagnosed my wife with HG, fixed her up with some meds, fed her an I.V., and sent us on our way. (Almost seven hours after we arrived.)

The week of December 11-15 seemed to pass without any major bouts of sickness, at least not any symptoms that were nearly as bad the week before. My wife went to work, ate a bit throughout the day, and was able to carry on as necessary.

That all changed this past Friday night. Life has not been the same since then.

My wife tells me that she awoke almost every hour throughout the night to vomit. Amazingly, I must have slept right through every episode, as I have no recollection of them ever taking place. Saturday morning, she revealed to me that she was now vomiting bile and blood. Obviously, we dashed off to the ER a second time.

I thought the previous experience was a little grating, but we were in for a rude awakening the second time around. We waited in the lobby for 90 minutes before she was even able to enter the doors to the exam rooms...where she waited in another waiting room for 2 1/2 hours before receiving any attention whatsoever from a nurse. And she was vomiting blood the whole time. Sorry for the hostility, but that was just un-be-f***ing-lievable. We got there at 9:30 a.m., and when I came back from lunch at 1:30, she was sitting in a room with maybe 10 other patients, one of whom had a massive infection in her leg from a recent surgery. Every time I inquired as to what was taking so long, I got a mealy-mouthed answer from the staff, and they muttered something about waiting for beds to open up. Apparently, I wasn't the only one teed off, as family members of other patients were also complaining.

Sometimes she would have to dash for the lobby bathroom to throw up, and I could hear every bit of her pain like it was my own. The noises...God, the noises. They still haunt me. It was like demons trying to purge themselves from her body. The sound of the person you love the most suffering so horribly- in a public place, no less - is something I would never wish upon anyone. I wanted nothing else than for her to get the help that she needed, better late than never.

She finally got a room around 1:45 p.m., and was given an I.V. an hour later. Her doctor (a different one this time) was funny and personable, yet still only seemed to have as much compassion as the one from the previous week's visit. (I was told later that she said she didn't like treating pregnant women because they scared her- was she joking or was there a kernel of truth to that?) There was also a nurse that "shushed" my wife when she tried to speak and handled her like a side of beef when taking vitals. My mother, forever the caretaker, arrived at 3:45 p.m. to take over supervision duties, and undoubtedly did a much better job than anyone on the premises that day. Meanwhile, I attempted to ford the insanity of Christmas shopping.

My wife was released around 6:00 that evening, and she requested to sleep at my mom and stepdad's spacious house, which I thought was a great alternative to our apartment, which belongs to our cats anyway. We spent Saturday night and Sunday there, yet her sickness only got worse.

We had our first OB visit this morning. Everyone there was considerably more hospitable than at the ER. On a positive note, we had our first glimpse of the baby via sonogram. The first time I saw the heartbeat, all of the emotions I had been feeling- fear, concern, doubt, and now joy- came welling to the surface and I couldn't help but tear up. Everything appears to be normal with the baby so far, which is promising.

Despite that small victory, I'm still gravely concerned. She's still vomiting on a nearly constant basis and has lost about 10 pounds since last month. She has told me not to worry, that she will endure, that she may get better with the second trimester, that our baby is still OK. But I'm scared, lonely, and feel completely helpless. Every time I hear her get sick, I die a little inside because I know she's hurting. She's also very pale and looks like a shell of the woman she used to be - with at least 6 1/2 months left to go - and that terrifies me. I'm starting to lose sleep over it. I haven't cried this hard in a long time.

When we got married last year, we wrote our own vows. One of my promises was to care for her when she was sick, and I intend to hold to it. I also included a favorite quote of mine from an Indian spiritual master about being in communion with one's partner, and I find that to be more true today than ever. Her suffering is my suffering (I'm Eastern-minded in a Western world, if that hadn't become evident by now).

It does give me hope to read the posts here and know that you're having similar experiences. It has already gotten me through a particularly bad night, and I may have to rely on it in the future.

At first I was concerned about our baby, but now I'm frightened for her as well. I feel like I'm so close yet watching this all from so far away- and that is the most frightening feeling of all.
A.M.

Postby deb » Dec 19, 2006 4:18 am

a.m.

i don't have a great amount of experience or wisdom to give you, but i wanted to let you know that you're not alone. and that you've come to the right place for help!! i'm hoping others will post with more info after me, but i want to encourage you to read everything you can on this site. you need to be informed and you need to advocate for your wife to make sure she gets the care she needs. hg is not something she can manage on her own.

i'm so glad you've found this site and hope it will help you both!
deb

*jessica heath - hg, stillborn 3.3.06 at 23wks
*levi issachar - hg, 17.11.08
*sela enoch - hg, 4.6.10

ImageImage
deb
Forum Moderator

Postby HelenA » Dec 19, 2006 5:15 am

First off, let me say I admire you, you are a wonderful husband to care so deeply for your wife. You have definitely come to the right place. I'm so sorry the treatment of your wife was so...well... abismal! I cried reading your story, because it reminds me of when I got admitted to hospital with my first. I had to beg my dr to send me to hospital (We have a maternity hospital and they don't accept admissions unless ordered by a dr), it took me 5 days to get in there, then I had to wait in the waiting room for hours, and when they finally saw me they said they couldn't admit me without a urine sample to see if I was dehydrated! :shock: Wouldn't ya think that the fact I COULDN'T pee was sign enough? Anyway after I managed a tinee tiny sample they admitted me (but not before I barfed on the dr!!) and I then had to wait in the tv room for a bed to become available. They inserted the IV 3 hours after that! By then I was about done with the whole thing.

I do hope that they have your wife on anti-emetic meds now, either oral, suppositories or in the form of IV meds etc....

And please don't feel confined to the dads forum, you can post anywhere, trimester boards etc... If you want advice on certain aspects of the illness or your wifes care. There are a few dads here, although not as active as the mommies, but sometimes mommies can help more anyways, having been through, or going through it themselves.

Just keep being there for your wife, and maybe in time she may want or feel able to come here and introduce herself.

:hugs:

*****Edited to add... Here is a link that my Fiancè wrote during my first pregnancy. http://forums.helpher.org/viewtopic.php?t=2920 ******
Helen - 31 My blog
The Kids websites
Who cares for the carers? My blog about caring for a stroke victim
Imagehttp://img.weddingcountdown.com/ticker/n2abzkp9y.png[/img]
[/url]
Kimi - 28th May 2005
JJ - 22nd Sept 2006
James - 26th Oct 2007
HelenA
Forum Moderator

Postby JasmineHG » Dec 19, 2006 6:08 am

she needs to start some meds! and just for your knowledge, the begining and up until about week 16- it is pretty bad. Now- it is completely different for each case- but she is really in the deep of it right now and do not be too surprised if this about hwere she is for a short while. But- she has got to start meds- and depending, some IV fluids. If your OB is not being aggressive- dumb them and find a new one. I had to change OB's at my 4 month apt. and was devestated- but had also lost 20lbs and no one was helping me. YOU MUST ADVOCATE FOR HER and help her find the treatment she needs. In the early stages it is really easy for a person to get pushed around and treated like their symptoms are not that severe. The begining is a very difficult place- kinda like until you find your groove and have a regimin established. Dig around the boards and use the search tool if you need to- we are here for the both of you!
Severe HG survivor and major Colts fan!
ImageImage
JasmineHG
HG Diva

Postby A.M. » Dec 19, 2006 10:27 am

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words. I'm clearly in for more of a struggle with health care than I initially thought. I'm still scared for my wife, but I also know that there is no time for fear, only action. I'll do whatever I have to do to make her feel better.

She is currently on meds- I don't know the names off the top of my head, but one is oral and other is a suppository. Neither seem to be working. We are in the process of setting home visits for IV fluids, but yet again, bureaucracy has reared its ugly head and forced her to wait a day or two for that. I may just have to take her to the ER and raise hell if they continue to treat her like they did last time.
A.M.

Postby justme » Dec 19, 2006 10:39 am

My dh is not online, but he has been through this twice (the last time quite severe). If you have an e-mail address that you would like to pm me, I can see if he will contact you and be a daddy support buddy - no guarantees though, I can't speak for him and it does seem that some of the dads try and distance themselves from the horror once it is over.

Karen
justme
Forum Moderator

Postby A.M. » Dec 19, 2006 11:20 am

Thank you Karen. I will be in touch with you.
"Love is fresh, new, not mere gratification, not mere habit. It is unconditional." - J. Krishnamurti
A.M.

Postby 4rivers » Dec 19, 2006 1:20 pm

The ER is the worst place for good care. All ERs are the same. The place to fight for you wife is with the OB. She/he is the one who can fight the insurance company, get the meds etc. that she needs. My Ob never let me go to the ER. She'd just admit me directly to the hospital. So I was with people who did OB the whole time. Avoid the ER. Push the OB. If the OB isn't helpful, change OBs, there are OBs that know this better than others. I had a roommate in the hospital that had a horrible oB, and then she changed over to the OBs in my group. Good luck, this will be the longest 9 months ever. But then, the reward is oh so sweet, a BABY.
Tasneem
4rivers
Been There Done That

Postby Kenderyl » Dec 19, 2006 3:02 pm

Greywhisker is my significant other... I think you and he will have much to talk about! My prayers and thoughts are with you and your wife. Hang in there!!
Mother to Boo (19), Hopie (18), Kimberz (15), Gracie (9), RiverMonster (6), and our youngest to be...??
Consider me an experienced HG Survivor! 4/5 pregnancies w/ severe HG from conception to birth.
Facebook: Kenderyl
Kenderyl
HG Diva

Postby greywhisker » Dec 19, 2006 3:12 pm

Well, A.M., welcome to wonderful world of HG. Fasten your seatbelt and expect to lose your sanity at least once.

My wife and I have a very similiar experience to yours and we have yet to find a satisfactory Dr. to treat her (Kenderyl).

We've had multiple ER visits, several hospital stays, two picc lines, blood clots and partridge in a pear... well, you get the idea.

The ladies here seem to hold their own and support each other very well. For us father's however, it's a different story. There are several father's here who will be glad to give you help, I haven't utilized that help yet mostly because I'm a stubborn Irishman who's far too pridefull for his own good.

I've been where you are right now. And sometimes I'm still there. This is MY first child and I've always heard that having a baby was a fun and wonderful experience. I'm still waiting for that part of it. The only part I have is the worry and fear, which somtimes turns to happiness during an ultrasound or at night when I lay my hand on Kenderyl's belly. But sometimes, during those moments the fear and worry intesify and my anxiety sky rockets.

Believe me, I know exactly how you feel right now. So take some comfort in the fact that you're not the first and won't be the last to experience this chaos.

So how do we deal with it? I think the most important thing is to find a way to vent. Kenderyl bought me a heavy bag for x-mas and beating the hell out of it will be a welcome relief. I take walks when I can (not very often and there's no place to walk to anyway). Talk to you people. USe these forums as a means to vent. And do what I couldn't do and swallow your pride and ask for help and utilize the other dad's here.

I hate feeling useless, and during HG I've never felt more useless. I don't know if there is a way to get past that with any real substance but you just do what you can. Stay on top of the Drs. and do the little things that make your wife feel better.

Oh, here's a good one... if your wife is vomitimg or falls feint to the floor go over and comfort her. DON'T, and I mean DON'T stand there and watch her from a couple feet away. My wife doesn't like that, lol.

There is no easy fix here. You just take it moment by moment.

Feel free to contact me if you need too.

~Len
Husband to be of Kenderyl, my best friend and eternal star.
greywhisker

Postby A.M. » Dec 20, 2006 11:06 am

Thanks for the advice, Len. The OB was able to set up home care, 100% covered by insurance. I feel much better knowing that she will occasionally receive IVs and meds at home instead of having to go back to the ER. At our last ER visit, I called the OB's triage nurse about her possibilities for admission, and she said the hospital probably wouldn't admit her unless her electrolytes were"out of whack". And guess what? Her urinalysis came back fine. My wife is an ironwoman, I tell you.

And I know what you mean about looking out for her emotional well-being. Yesterday my wife found out that her best friend is getting married, and she lost it. I think it was mostly because she was too sick to participate in the happiness :( I try to assuage her pain in any way possible.

I do sometimes find ways to vent; I can pick up the guitar, watch or read something humorous, or write my feelings here or in e-mails to family members. (I used to run regularly, but that's been shelved for the time being.) However, I try not to distract myself unless I really need to, because I try to remain with my fear and face it, as that is the only way I will beat it in order to have the strength to be my wife's advocate. Sometimes the fear paralyzes me, and if I keep running from it, it will get worse. I can't let it own me.

I don't know how women survive HG. I am amazed that they can look back on it with a good sense of humor, much less live through the experience.

By the way, I got her to smell fresh lemons and it seems to help. My next mission is to get her to try rubbing alcohol (might be a tall order).
"Love is fresh, new, not mere gratification, not mere habit. It is unconditional." - J. Krishnamurti
A.M.

Postby krdoty » Dec 21, 2006 10:21 am

First, I commend you for seeking out resources to help your wife through this diffficult journey! I wish all HGers could have loved ones who treated them so well.

I can't speak to you the same way spouses can, but I will tell you about the things that my husband does that have helped me manage the HG this time around. Aside from medication, the biggest thing for me is environment. We've gone to some extremes to make our home environment one that helps ease the severity of HG. Here's a sampling of what we've done.

:arrow: No cooking in the house. My husband gets a hot lunch every day when he eats with the guys from work. During the day, I eat things that require no prep or only a short time in the microwave. We eat mostly fast food for our evening meals. During nicer weather my husband would sometimes cook out on the grill, but only on my good days because the smell of his prepping the food was too much most of the time.

:arrow: Eliminate other food smells. My husband packs a cooler for me every morning before he goes to work. In it he includes a couple of cans of soda for me because that's the only fluid I can get/keep down in the mornings. For our 2 year old he includes a bottle of juice, a container of yogurt, string cheese and occasionally other refrigerated snacks for both of us. We keep fresh fruit around for the days that I can handle those smells. My son eats a lot of dried fruits and veggies because they don't have much smell.

:arrow: Pet care. My husband has taken over all care of our basset hound. That includes feeding, administering medication twice daily, daily ear cleanings and weekly baths. He also changes the dog bedding at least once a week. There have been two occasions during this pregnancy when the dog has vomited inside. Both times my husband came home during his lunch break to clean it up for me.

:arrow: Housework. My husband does it all. I help when I can, but that's not often. My help consists of partially unloading the dishwasher or putting a load of laundry into the washer. (I can't remember the last time I got a load washed, dried AND put away!)

:arrow: Childcare. My husband gets full-time childcare duty from the moment he walks in the door each evening. That includes feeding our 2 year old his only substantial meal all day and all diaper changes. He also handles toy pick up each night after he puts our son to bed. He also takes care of me in the evenings so that I can lay back and rest on the couch.

:arrow: Last of all, my husband is understanding. When I'm feeling sorry for myself, he holds me while I cry. He asks me how my day was even though the answer is almost always "it sucked." He tells me he loves me and he asks what he can do. And he fields phone calls from family members who don't understand HG so that I don't have to deal with their stupid, often unintentional, crackering.
Kendra, M.W.F.E.
krdoty
Pukologist

Relieved

Postby A.M. » Dec 21, 2006 5:42 pm

She's eating solid food again :D

Never been so happy over mac and cheese...
A.M.

Postby krdoty » Dec 21, 2006 10:19 pm

That's great news!!

One word of advice. Don't stock up on mac n cheese! Every time an HGer's hubby stocks up on a safe food, that food becomes instantly undesirable and you're stuck with a pantry full of it. You're best off going to the store for more every couple of days. :D
Kendra, M.W.F.E.
krdoty
Pukologist

Postby JasmineHG » Dec 22, 2006 5:10 am

yup- safe foods are only "safe" for a short time- then it's off to find the next thing on the list. Something that helped me through a bad part was Lunchables- but i would only eat the crackers and lunch meat- couldn't do the cheese.
Severe HG survivor and major Colts fan!
ImageImage
JasmineHG
HG Diva

Postby Cin » Dec 22, 2006 12:57 pm

AM, you're doing a great job. Hang in there, we're here for you.

A combination of meds may help your dw the best. Many of us do Unisom/vitamin B6 and Zofran (and the Zofran can be administered via IV.) There are many other drugs, though: Reglan, Phenegran, Benedryl, etc. Check out the Medications folder.

Big, big :hugs: . You can do this, both of you can. And don't believe ANY doc who comes to you right now and says abortion is your only option. Ask the ladies around here who have terminated: that should only be presented to you as a last-ditch scenario, if your wife is in true danger. She probably won't ever get close to that.

:hugs:
Mom to Alex, 12 -- NVP
Isaac, 10 -- NVP
Naomi, 8 -- HG
Edward, 4 -- avoided clinical HG through aggressive pre-emptive treatment and pure luck (aka medicated fluffy)
Cin
Forum Moderator

Postby A.M. » Dec 23, 2006 1:17 am

Hi Cin,

Thanks for the encouragement. My wife finally acquired Zofran and IVs through her home care and the turnaround was miraculous. During our ER visit last weekend, I thought I was watching her slowly die of dehydration and malnutrition. Today, she ate regular meals and drank fluids with little nausea and no vomiting. The home care did wonders. I will be eternally thankful for it. However, I know she won't always feel this good, so I'm ready to handle the next episode whenever it happens.

No woman should ever have to suffer like my wife did. That's why I'm devoted to educating everyone I know about the condition and why it needs to be taken seriously.

For now, I'm going to enjoy having my wife back and stay on guard for another bout of sickness. Looks promising...
A.M.

Postby bdeleon » Dec 23, 2006 6:14 pm

A.M.

I am exactly where you are at... If you care to read about my wife's story, please go ahead:

http://forums.helpher.org/viewtopic.php ... 79cff139c4

Anyway, we seem to have similar personalities. I am basically the type of guy who sees a problem, and has to find a solution. I basically see my wife who is a very active, outgoing person, being reduced to nothing. She sits on the couch/bed, watched tv, and barley talks to me.

I miss her like no other.

I cried today for another hour.

Anyway, she had a terrible out @ 7 weeks, and was fine up until 3 days ago. Now she is back to vomiting non stop.

She has been ok today, not vomiting since early this morning. However, she has taken in minimal food and semi-minimal liquids.

She has had today:

1) 2 bites of scrambled egg
2) 2 bites of mashed pears baby food
3) 2 bites of a cut up apple
4) 8 oz of Taang! orange drink
5) 3 oz of ginger tea
6) 4 oz of sprite

She has fought back throwing it up all day.

its been a nightmare.

Anyway, enjoy having your wife back. Here's to hoping it dosent affect her much longer.
bdeleon
Been There Done That

safety during HG

Postby christineb » Dec 30, 2006 8:51 pm

I 'm glad your wife is now eating...just saw the posts today.
Listen, be sure you check out the protocols section here, which deals with how/what/which treatments and what interventions are necessary with HG that is this severe. I commend you for being such an awesome husband!!! You rule! My DH went through similar things when I had HG... he now HATES doctors, hospitals, most nurses, etc... His experiences with them were SO sucky when I was ill... Anyway, be sure you're on top of, and print out those protocols!! (Click under "For healthcare professionals"), and be sure to verbalize/show those protocols at will to your wife's healthcare team. Remember that you are her MOST IMPORTANT, and possibly, life-saving advocate right now. She's probably way too weak to deal with arguing with her healthcare providers, and also would receive backlash from them, I assure you, if she brought up any issues herslef. Do not be afraid to switch OBS!!! If you feel, and she agrees, that this OB practice you are using is minimalizing the situation in ANY way, FIND A NEW DOC. There are some referral docs listed on this site as well. Additionally, do yourself a BIG favor - make SURE you know WHAT she's taking, how much, and WHEN!! Write it on a postcard, stick it in your wallet, and somewhere close by her person, so that it is ALWAYS available in an emergency!
I am SO glad to hear that she ate something. Don't get too over-excited, though, and remain on your guard for any return of the symptoms. Additionally, I think that with such unbelievable GI symptoms you mentioned, your wife should ABSOLUTELY have a gastroenterology consult and appointment. There really could be something underlying her HG.(Blood like the blood you mentioned, and severe abdominal pain are NOT typical of HG...was the blood trace amounts, or was this what you would consider COPIOUS amounts of blood, as it sounded to me as a reader?) I have a healthcare background, just trying to help...severe pain in the abdomen and bleeding are also symptoms of other things that could be "cooking". I had a duodenal ulcer, and a bad gall bladder and biliary tract in my first HG pregnancy, and that was something that needed immediate rectification after my firstborn arrived. It's important for the docs to rule out ANY other underlying condition. Whether it be a simple peptic ulcer, which would resolve with some ulcer medication (some are safe for pregnancy, and are actually a part of HG treatment protocol - I was on Protonix and Pepcid myself), OR it be a serious GI disorder like I had, it needs to be examined and diagnosed for proper and safe treatment/management during the pregnancy. I am concerned about that bleeding, I will not lie, and personally, I think the docs did a terrible job following-up on such severe and uncommon HG symptoms. Consider switching to an "HG Savvy" doc, if you can, at a different hospital, if possible. That's my best advice right now. I don't like the sounds of what's been going on....not to scare you. Just want to make sure NO ONE is missing anything important. Sometimes, HG is actually a symptom of something else that needs intervention. Keep up the amazing work as her pregnancy supporter. You are SO important in this pregnancy, I cannot even emphasize it enough. I honestly would not be here, alive today, if it had not been for my amazing DH jumping in to save me a few times last year. He was truly my Hero.
Much love,
Christine B
Rockin' out thanks to reglan, during my 2nd HG pg! (in this pic)
Brianna, HG pregnancy, 5/8/99
Angelina, HG pregnancy, 10/31/02, BOO!
Lost Angel, MC, DD 7/25/06
christineb
Been There Done That

Postby A.M. » Dec 31, 2006 5:12 pm

Sorry for my long absence. The holidays were a force to be reckoned with, and now we're in the process of moving. We need more space for the baby!

bdeleon, how is your wife progressing? I hope she starts to get better soon. Be strong, my friend, and take all the valuable advice on this board. Let me know if you need to chat.

On our end, everything is smooth sailing with a few exceptions. The Zofran has been a lifesaver, but my wife's nausea comes back occasionally, sometimes accompanied by killer headaches. Her home nurse has allowed her to adjust the doses when necessary, and that seems to help. Still, I can't imagine where she would be without the meds. She continues to eat and drink normally, and is slowly gaining back the 15 lbs. she lost in early/mid December.

With the new year quickly approaching, I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for welcoming me to the board and giving me love and support in tough times. I will keep updating everyone on our situation and also offer encouragement to the husbands. Dealing with HG can be overwhelming at times, but I can tell you that I've matured more in the past four weeks than at almost any time in my life. If we can survive HG, we can handle just about anything else life throws at us.

Any husband dealing with his partner's HG MUST ACT and not fear. Taking action will save your wife and give her the courage she needs to make it through the horrors of this condition.

I wish everyone a safe and joyous evening.

To a Happy 2007,
Albert
A.M.

Next

Return to Partners, Friends, and Family