16 weeks

Moms with HG in their 2nd trimester.

Moderators: JennyK, txmomma, Atsie, Cin

16 weeks

Postby stephanie greene » Nov 01, 2004 11:11 am

hi friends,

doing ok on zofran and unisom/b6. So tired of taking it all though....i kow its too soon to taper off....with my first pg i was sick sick sick until after delivery. this pg not nearly as bad but nausea all the time. any hope it could end sooner this time???????

stephanie
HG survivor
* McKenna 2002
* Nathan 2005
stephanie greene
Welcomed Friend

Postby Brenda » Nov 01, 2004 2:16 pm

Hey Stephanie,

Congrats on making it to 16 weeks. I think of you all the time. I remember we were talking about ttcing at the same time and our babies are the same age.

I don't know about tapering off meds because I took them until I delivered. I hear ya about being sick of taking stuff. I came down with a BAD cold/flu on Saturday and Sunday (Yesterday) I was so sick, cold and HG sick. I just cried and cried all day. I didn't get to take my dd Trick or Treating. Thankfully my dh took her out and my mom passed out candy but I cried for missing it. I think I have just finally had it and I am so sick of HG. I am almost 14 weeks so I am doing fairly well compared to last time but I am so mad at HG for ruining the holidays.

I find my patience are way lower than they need to be. I just snap and lose it with my daughter. I feel like such a bad mom and hope she will forgive me when all this is over. I tell myself I will make it up to her when this hell is over. I just feel so guilty.

I called in sick to work again today to recover from this cold/flu and I think my bosses are pretty pissed but I just don't care right now. I just want to be sick in my own house, my own bed, my own misery. Maybe I'll get fired. ha ha

How are you coping emotionally???? Stay in touch. Thanks for the update and I hope you can taper off the meds soon and have a decent rest of the pregnancy. I want that more than anything for you.
Isabella HG Baby #1 11/21/02
Spencer HG Baby #2 4/16/05
Victoria HG Baby # 3 12/19/06
Brenda
Opinionated HGer

Return to Second Trimester HG