Back again...AGAIN...

Moms with HG in their 1st trimester.

Moderators: Kate, *Mel*, Natalie, janbabe

Back again...AGAIN...

Postby Kenderyl » Aug 08, 2016 1:53 pm

So, this is our last attempt at a new baby. I miscarried Dec '15 and again in March '16 (just prior to reaching my 2nd trimester). As of this posting, I'm 5wks 5days along... just started HGing, true to form, this morning. Atop that I managed to get a UTI, have a 102 fever, and my BP which is normally very low was skyrocketed at 156/91.... so I'm resting and praying I can hold out for the next 6 days until I see my Perinatologist, where I'll get started on blood thinners, get my PICC in place, and then they're scheduling me for an infusion port to be placed so that I'll have consistent access for IV meds/infusion treatments. Sadly, I'm so sick that I don't know how I'm going to keep my antibiotics down... much less "taking them with food" as prescribed. Oy!!
Mother to Boo (19), Hopie (18), Kimberz (15), Gracie (9), RiverMonster (6), and our youngest to be...??
Consider me an experienced HG Survivor! 4/5 pregnancies w/ severe HG from conception to birth.
Facebook: Kenderyl
Kenderyl
HG Diva

Re: Back again...AGAIN...

Postby Hotbrass » Aug 30, 2016 9:46 pm

Hey there - This is my first time back after we lost our son (5th baby) in February after 2 months of HG. I had to give you my love across the lines after I read your post. I'm sorry you have had so much trouble and feel so cruddy! You are so brave and you love your babies so much that you will face this wicked battle and fight for every chance for them to live. I am 41 and we would really love to try again but we are beyond terrified of the chances of having to go through it all again. My due date is in two weeks and I'm still missing my baby badly. Praying for you to have a turn for the better and that little one to be just perfect and dig its nails in to stay put ;) Air hugs - M

PS. And I'm so very, very sorry for your losses. This site has been very helpful for me and thought I would share.

http://stillbirthday.com
HGx4 - Long term dental issues and Esophageal Damage
Tank (19) Untreated! Fought Pre-E last 6 weeks
Angel (17) Untreated!
Cougar (10) 6 Zofran pills. Mild PPD
Pumpkin (4) Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Homeopathy, IV's, Zofran and you name it, I've probably tried it.
H.F.G. is in the arms of Jesus (Miscarriage at 3 months/I was 40) after 2 months in bed sick.
Hotbrass
Been There Done That

Return to First Trimester HG