Dr. Phil site showing April 12th airdate.....

The HER foundation contributed letters from our forums members for a show that featured Hyperemesis as a topic. The show aired in April of 2007.

Moderator: annmarie

Dr. Phil site showing April 12th airdate.....

Postby JourneyOfHope » Apr 09, 2007 1:11 pm

I posted in the media section, but wanted to let you know here as well that it was showing an air date of the 11th until just a little while ago. Now the website is showing Thursday April 12th as the HG air date. Booooooo!!!
I sent out 150 invites with the 11th airdate.... :cry:
We can roll over and feel unlucky, or we can put on our runners!
JourneyOfHope
Welcomed Friend

Postby CLD1234 » Apr 09, 2007 3:25 pm

I just checked my local cable listing and it still shows that this episode will air on Wednesday, April 11. It has programming involving Anna Nicole Smith listed as content for Thursday, April 12. Just to make sure I don't miss it and my local listing is wrong I went ahead and set up my DVR to record both days. Just thought I pass this on so everyone can do the same or check with their local programming. :)
CLD1234

Postby JourneyOfHope » Apr 09, 2007 3:40 pm

If you go onto the Dr. Phil website and click on this weeks listings, it shows the HG episode on Thursday... not Wednesday. we'll have to keep our eyes opened I guess.
JourneyOfHope
Welcomed Friend

Postby faithlove » Apr 11, 2007 6:55 pm

they showed anna nicole segment today. ugh!
Loss at 16 wks in Oct 2012. Now pregnant again! :)
Moderate HG with DD '07 and DD '10, both homebirths, angel baby Oct of 2012.
"Proverbs 3:5-6- Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths."
faithlove
Been There Done That

Postby JourneyOfHope » Apr 11, 2007 7:24 pm

I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through. Sadly, that is the case with most of us here. That is why we band together. Please go to the information and support sections that are more prominent so you can get help from all of us. Do you have to pay for Zofran? It sounds to me like you have HG for sure. Sadly the medical community seems to lump this in with simple 'morning sickness'. It IS NOT Morning Sickness and needs medical attention even if you have to force them to give it to you. Do you have a solid support base? That is the key... have your family members take a look at the info here. There is a support forum for dads to talk as well. Information right now will be your greatest weapon. The docs won't tell you what you need to know.

Janis
JourneyOfHope
Welcomed Friend

Return to Letters to Dr. Phil