Interest so far....

The HER foundation contributed letters from our forums members for a show that featured Hyperemesis as a topic. The show aired in April of 2007.

Moderator: annmarie

Interest so far....

Postby JourneyOfHope » Mar 03, 2007 2:36 pm

So far there we have 50 people interested in the dinner.. Great and thank you, but we still need more to make it a go. Please think about it everyone:)
JourneyOfHope
Welcomed Friend

Postby JourneyOfHope » Mar 08, 2007 11:31 am

Just an update... We're up to around 75 guests... but only 4 HG sufferers and their families.. just wanted to give more details...

The details are all coming together now, and the guest list is growing. I know it is hard for people to travel, but in case you are interested, here are the details. Please send me your e-mail address so I may send out the proper invites once they have been made up.

We will kick off the walk/run June 24th from London to Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Come and welcome us by meeting us at Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto upon our completion, on Friday, June 29th... we are working on getting media coverage of some kind.

Then the Dinner/Dance...
Journey Of Hope - Helping to Pave the Way For HG Sufferers
Dinner and Dance/ Art auction and Craft Sale
Price: $40 per person
Where: Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel and Conference Center
When: June 30th, 2007
Craft and Art sale will begin at 4:00 p.m
Reception with Cash Bar 6:00 p.m.
Speeches and Buffet Dinner 7:00 p.m

I am currently working on getting negotiated rates with the Hotel, so will update when it is confirmed.

Please send me your email so I may send out proper invitation mass e-mailings. It will be a very exciting few days and one that is meant to be enjoyed by all.
JourneyOfHope
Welcomed Friend

Postby JourneyOfHope » Apr 07, 2007 12:19 pm

125 guests... still counting. I'm working on getting some of the doctors who did or did not treat me, to attend. Fingers crossed.
We have a group sending us off when we depart from London to cheer us on. And then a welcoming group to wait for us at Sick Kids on June 29th. We will be covered locally in London when we leave, and am working on coverage still to film our arrival. Fingers crossed for that too! I'll just run by the cameras yelling 'Hyperemesis Gravidarum!!!' Over and over again. (Maybe not. Then they really would think we are crazy. :lol: :))
We can roll over and feel unlucky, or we can put on our runners!
JourneyOfHope
Welcomed Friend

Return to Letters to Dr. Phil