The IF Game

Need something to do in the comfort of your "home" here? Come play some games with your fellow HGers and get to know them better! Beware, it's very, very addicting.....

Moderator: HelenA

Postby JPSmomma » Sep 20, 2007 9:23 am

Mexican because real Mexican food is really varied, and I wouldn't get so bored.

If you could only wear one brand of make-up, what would it be?
JPSmomma
HG Diva

Postby HelenA » Jan 31, 2008 6:30 am

Hmmm tircky, since I don't wear makeup that often, probably Elizabeth Arden, or Max factor. Cheap ones are ok, but they don't have the staying power that expensive ones have.

IF you date any soap star, who would it be and why?
Helen - 31 My blog
The Kids websites
Who cares for the carers? My blog about caring for a stroke victim
Imagehttp://img.weddingcountdown.com/ticker/n2abzkp9y.png[/img]
[/url]
Kimi - 28th May 2005
JJ - 22nd Sept 2006
James - 26th Oct 2007
HelenA
Forum Moderator

Postby EliseVT » Oct 10, 2008 9:44 pm

Shemar Moore -- Although technically he's on Criminal Minds now, not the Young and the Restless... But he was a soap star -- so I guess I'd date him because he's not a soap star anymore, he's freakin' hot, and he cares about his mom (who has MS, and he does like charity stuff to raise money for them).

If you could only have food from one restaurant ever again, what restaurant would it be?

Elise
Angel Baby - November 6/07
TougHGuy Zach - December 11/08
EliseVT
Devoted to You

Postby Rachel » Oct 11, 2008 11:10 pm

Wow, that's a tough one. That sounds kind of like hell to me, lol. I just can't pick just one! But if I could pick two, I'd say a good Mexican restaurant and a good seafood restaurant. I don't know of a super good one of either so I can't pick a name.

If you could only watch one channel on TV, what would it be?
Rachel
HG Expert

Postby HelenA » Oct 17, 2008 2:43 am

I like shows on tons of channels, but I suppose if I had to choose, I'd say Living TV, which is a cable channel here. It has all the chat shows I watch and Ghost whisperer and all the paranormal shows I like.

IF you could visit anyone from these forums, who would it be and why?
Helen - 31 My blog
The Kids websites
[/url]
Kimi - 28th May 2005
JJ - 22nd Sept 2006
James - 26th Oct 2007
HelenA
Forum Moderator

Postby EliseVT » Oct 17, 2008 9:26 am

You Helen! My dad is from Scotland and I've never been... And I want to go! We might have a bit of a problem if you aren't a Celtic fan though...

If you knew that you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do tonight?
EliseVT
Devoted to You

Postby HelenA » Oct 17, 2008 10:21 am

Aside from kissing and cuddling the kiddies all night, I'd eat all the stuff that is soooooo bad for you, and not feel guilty about it.

If you could have one expensive item what would it be?

Ans Elise - you'd be welcome any time, but No Celtic here..lol but we don't like football at all, so we won't be a rival supporter LOL
Helen - 31 My blog
The Kids websites
[/url]
Kimi - 28th May 2005
JJ - 22nd Sept 2006
James - 26th Oct 2007
HelenA
Forum Moderator

Postby EliseVT » Oct 17, 2008 10:24 am

A new TV, ours are little.

If you could have anybody come back from the dead for one more day who would it be and why?

(and Helen, fair enough... It's not as if I follow football, but I've had it set in me by my father... I'm obligated to say so! LOL... My dad's basement is a Celtic Supporters pub... No lie.)
EliseVT
Devoted to You

Postby HelenA » Oct 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Probably my great grandma. She died when I was only about 13 years old. For those whoknowme, you'll know there are a lot of dates that relate to my great grandma and my kids. (I got Kimi's BFP on the anniversaryof her death, and JJ was born exactly two years later on the same date,plus other weird stuff).

If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
Helen - 31 My blog
The Kids websites
[/url]
Kimi - 28th May 2005
JJ - 22nd Sept 2006
James - 26th Oct 2007
HelenA
Forum Moderator

Postby jacquelynb » Jul 25, 2009 11:24 am

A stay at home mom, oh wait I already have that job. :lol: Maybe a host on the travel channel. Visit exotic places and tell the viewing audience how amazing it is. I would do that for free so to get paid would be even cooler.

What would you save if your house was on fire? Assuming all children, partners, and/or pets were already safe.
jacquelynb
Been There Done That

Postby E-Mom » Jun 01, 2010 6:59 pm

I actually thought about this for 1/2 hour...and my real answer is not a darn thing. I can replace every item in my household.

However, just to give a proper answer, it would be convenient if I had a credit card and laptop so I could start the rebuilding process conveniently.

Out of all of your old boyfriends, besides your current husband (of course), who do you see yourself second happiest with?
Stephanie
Elliott, Kate, and Cole Image Image
E-Mom
HG Diva

Postby sweetpea » Jun 01, 2010 7:45 pm

I never had another boyfriend. I had guy friends, but not boyfriends. I met my husband and we got married the next year. He was my first kiss! - which happened on the night we got engaged. (It was the same for him.)

What would you do if you didn't have to worry about having HG? or even morning sickness!
Faith - April 1, 2009
Grace - November 26, 2010
Ladybug (foster baby) June 7, 2011

Angel baby January 2012
Angel baby February 2012

sweetpea
HG Diva

Postby DMImakai » Jun 01, 2010 7:51 pm

If I didn't have to worry about HG or even morning sickness I would spend my entire pregnancy being obnoxious to the other fluffies and making them learn about HG against their will!! And I would take care of all of the other stuff in our lives right now, which is a very lot!!

If you could change one bad decision you made in the past, would you, even if you couldn't be sure how changing that decision might alter your life?
DS, Feb. 2007, mild-moderate HG
DS, Jan. 2011, mild HG
DMImakai
Opinionated HGer

Postby E-Mom » Jun 03, 2010 9:24 pm

Tough one. I'm so happy with life, my two kids and one on the way that I have to say no. I wouldn't change my decision. Anything that would have altered meeting my DH and having my kids I wouldn't risk it.

If you could take your current age self and tell your 18-year-old self a few pieces of advice, what would it be?
Stephanie
Elliott, Kate, and Cole Image Image
E-Mom
HG Diva

Postby DMImakai » Jun 04, 2010 2:39 pm

Oh dear. Age 18 was not an easy time for me. I'd tell her that she's stronger than she knows, to keep journaling, that real friends are the ones who stay with you in a crisis. Oh, and that broken heart right around the corner? You'll live through it and grow through it and eventually even be grateful for it.

Let's see . . . If you could spend five minutes with any person who is gone from your life (be it deceased, absent, never there?), who would it be and what would do say?
DS, Feb. 2007, mild-moderate HG
DS, Jan. 2011, mild HG
DMImakai
Opinionated HGer

Re: The IF Game

Postby ladyhutch » Jun 30, 2014 9:22 am

that is a tough one...there are two. My dad- I'd have him spend time with my son and tell him one of his wonderful stories, or my granddad - I wouldn't say much, just hold his hand and tell him I am the woman he always knew I'd grow up to be now, and I am glad he is proud of me. And I'd probably cry.A lot.

If you could eat one food right now without getting sick, what would it be?
ladyhutch

Previous

Return to Games! Games! Games!