Funniest sitcom episode

Need something to do in the comfort of your "home" here? Come play some games with your fellow HGers and get to know them better! Beware, it's very, very addicting.....

Moderator: HelenA

Postby HelenA » May 11, 2007 5:00 am

She says, "No uterus, no opinion." I have actually used that line on Wade.

I have used that one too!! :lol: Dr's, DH, any man that thinks he has a right to an opinion..lol :wink:
Helen - 31 My blog
The Kids websites
Who cares for the carers? My blog about caring for a stroke victim
Imagehttp://img.weddingcountdown.com/ticker/n2abzkp9y.png[/img]
[/url]
Kimi - 28th May 2005
JJ - 22nd Sept 2006
James - 26th Oct 2007
HelenA
Forum Moderator

Postby jackie » May 11, 2007 8:36 am

I absolutely love The Nanny.

One of my favs is when CeeCee thinks Niles is Mr. Scheffield, and he gets her to cluck like a chicken b/c he says it turns him on!
Jared HG 6 weeks-Delivery
jackie
HG Diva

Postby HelenA » May 25, 2007 5:39 am

Ok never seen that one but I want to now..lol
Helen - 31 My blog
The Kids websites
[/url]
Kimi - 28th May 2005
JJ - 22nd Sept 2006
James - 26th Oct 2007
HelenA
Forum Moderator

Postby Atsie » Jun 16, 2007 2:17 pm

I love the Everybody loves Raymond when MArie makes a sculpture but to Ray and Debrah it looks like women parts but not to her. Then she wants to give it to the church. I find that one hilarious.
Atsie
Forum Moderator

Postby EliseVT » Oct 17, 2008 9:55 am

Oh for me it's Friends too -- I own all ten seasons on DVD -- and watched them marathon style... We even have the Friends edition of Scene it -- Helen next time you're in Canada we have to play!

My top 5 friends episodes (no particular order)...

5. The one that could have been - where Monica is still fat and Phoebe is a stock broker etc. etc. -- HILARIOUS...

4. The one where no one's ready - where Joey comes in wearing all of chandlers clothes with no underwear and does lunges... LOLOL

3. The One where Joey Speaks French - I LOVE this one

2. The One where Rachel has a Baby - it gets sooo funny when all the other labouring moms come and go... And then Janice... LOLOL

1. The Last One - My favorite quotes from this episode...

Erica has just given birth to a baby boy]
Monica: Oh my God, he's beautiful. Thank you so much.
Erica: I'm really happy for you guys.
Chandler: How do you feel?
Erica: I'm tired.
Dr. Harad: Well, you don't have that much time to relax. The other one will be along in a minute.
[Chandler stares at the doctor, completely shocked. Monica just freezes and turns around slowly]
Monica: I... I'm sorry, who should be along in a what now?
Dr. Harad: The next baby should be along in a minute.
Monica: We only ordered one!
Dr. Harad: You know it's twins, right?
Chandler: Oh, yeah! These are the faces of two people in the know!

[Ross is about to tell Rachel that he loves her before she leaves for Paris, but Gunther walks up to her first]
Gunther: I... I know you're leaving tonight, but I just have to tell you. I love you. I... I don't know if that changes your plans at all, but I thought you should know.
Rachel: Gunther... Oh... I love you too. Probably not in the same way, but I do. And, and when I'm in a café, having coffee, or I see a man with hair brighter than the sun, I'll think of you. Aw.
[kisses him on the cheek]

Rachel: [after telling him that Phoebe said that there was something wrong with the plane's "fillange"] Sir, what are you doing?
Nervous Male Passenger: I'm getting off this plane. I can't go on a plane if there's something wrong with its "fillange".
Stewardess: Sir, sir! That's OK, this plane doesn't have a "fillange".
Nervous Male Passenger: Oh, my God! This plane doesn't even *have* a "fillange"!

Ross Geller: [screaming at the answering machine] Did she get off the plane? God did she get off the plane!
Rachel: [Rachel shows up at the door] I got off the plane.

(MAKES ME CRY EVERYTIME!!!)

Rachel: Do you guys have to go to the new house right away or do you have some time?
Monica: We've got some time.
Rachel: Ok, should we get some coffee?
Chandler: Sure. Where?

Kay - I'll stop now.
Angel Baby - November 6/07
TougHGuy Zach - December 11/08
EliseVT
Devoted to You

Postby HelenA » Oct 20, 2008 2:01 pm

Elise - The one where Joey speaks french is one of my absolute faves! I was talking to DH online at the time (we'd only known each other a little while at this point and still just friends) and I had my mic on and I was just peeing myself laughing all the way through it, DH was like "What ARE you laughing at?" And I couldn't stop laughing to tell him. It was so funny I had to watch it again later that day when it was repeated. DH had never seen any Friends before, now he has seen all 10 series'. See I educated him :wink:
Helen - 31 My blog
The Kids websites
[/url]
Kimi - 28th May 2005
JJ - 22nd Sept 2006
James - 26th Oct 2007
HelenA
Forum Moderator

Postby Rachel » Oct 21, 2008 12:59 am

I've never watched Friends before either . . . I guess they are going on my Netflix queue! :)

I was trying to think of a funny sitcom moment but then I realized I have never really watched any sitcoms :oops: . The laugh tracks get to me, I can't stand them. But those moments do sound fun, I will give it a try!
Rachel
HG Expert

Postby HelenA » Oct 21, 2008 3:30 am

OMG! We have a Friends virgin!!! We'll take care of you :lol:
Helen - 31 My blog
The Kids websites
[/url]
Kimi - 28th May 2005
JJ - 22nd Sept 2006
James - 26th Oct 2007
HelenA
Forum Moderator

Postby EliseVT » Oct 21, 2008 10:52 am

Seriously, add it to NetFlix! You'll get addicted. I never watched it when it was actually on TV I started with the reruns then got so into it that I actually went out and bought all the DVD's because I needed to fill in the story line blanks from not watching the entire thing :D
Angel Baby - November 6/07
TougHGuy Zach - December 11/08
EliseVT
Devoted to You

Postby E-Mom » Jun 01, 2010 9:35 pm

I'm a Frasier-a-holic.

One of my favorite episodes is one where Niles is having a date over to Frasier's place and he irons his pants because of an unnoticeable crease, but starts a fire, makes a mess, draws blood, passes out...It's a one man comedy show episode.
Stephanie
Elliott, Kate, and Cole Image Image
E-Mom
HG Diva

Postby Shyonelisa » Jun 02, 2010 9:46 am

Hey, I was thinking Frasier too! My absolute fav is the one where Niles & Frasier were both going to sleep with the same woman (I don't know why but I think it was Lillith) and it was like a revolving door thing. I seem to be the only one who saw that episode (I only saw it once) but it was classic.

Also anything Simpsons is usually hilarious.
DD-NVP 2 weeks (1996)
DS-Severe HG (2006)
Flapjack aka DD-Severe HG (2010)

One day at a time!
Shyonelisa
Opinionated HGer

Postby E-Mom » Jun 03, 2010 2:24 pm

I've seen that episode. Lillith has the room service guy put the food in the bathroom where she hides Niles when Frasier comes and every character in turn says, "Food? In the bathroom?"
Stephanie
E-Mom
HG Diva

Postby Danielle31 » Jun 03, 2010 3:50 pm

I've been watching "Community" and "Big Bang Theory." I like Big Bang Theory because my husband is a scientist so I feel like I know those guys!! :)
ImageImageImage

Danielle31
Been There Done That

Postby E-Mom » Jun 03, 2010 9:14 pm

Sheldon on BBT is hysterical! And good for Howard's real life actor for wearing those terrible clothes!
Stephanie
E-Mom
HG Diva

Re: Funniest sitcom episode

Postby ladyhutch » Jun 30, 2014 9:24 am

def. BBT. My favorite episode is where Amy performs her social experiment on Sheldon and tries to get him to love her more with yoohoo and the mario brother's theme song. Or when he kisses Amy and she throws up.
ladyhutch

Previous

Return to Games! Games! Games!