We made it!!!

Announce your births and share your birth stories here.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47

We made it!!!

Postby reh » Sep 11, 2013 12:27 pm

I had a beautiful, peaceful, home birth June 3rd. My very healthy third daughter was born...and HG went away!!!!! Unfortunately, baby had colic...whole other challenge. But she is improving, and so am I...slowly. I'd like to be of support to the women still going through it and recovering from it. Recovery is harder than I expected it to be. I hope I can get healthy and fit before too long...I have three little ones now to chase after. :)
"...it may be that to eat and be eaten are the same thing in the end. My wisdom tells me that this is probably so. We are all made of the same stuff, remember, we of the Jungle, you of the City. The same substance composes us - the tree overhead, the stone beneath us, the bird, the beast, the star - we are all one, all moving to the same end...Bird and beast and stone and star - we are all one, all one...Child and serpent, star and stone, we are all one..." - The Hamadryad
reh

Re: We made it!!!

Postby DivineLotus » Sep 12, 2013 4:18 am

Congrats!. Slowly but surely you'll gain your strength back.
Second HG baby. 8/6/15
Treated with zofran, diclegis, compro, colace, jigsaw magnesium. HG 7 weeks - 17 weeks. Continued meds.

First HG baby. 4/11/11
HG 4-20weeks, little treatment, severe. Zofran, reglan, B6, placenta pervia, lost 12lbs, depression, ptsd.
DivineLotus
Opinionated HGer

Re: We made it!!!

Postby reh » Sep 12, 2013 7:16 am

Thank you! I'll be healthy again eventually...I have to keep reminding myself of that.
"...it may be that to eat and be eaten are the same thing in the end. My wisdom tells me that this is probably so. We are all made of the same stuff, remember, we of the Jungle, you of the City. The same substance composes us - the tree overhead, the stone beneath us, the bird, the beast, the star - we are all one, all moving to the same end...Bird and beast and stone and star - we are all one, all one...Child and serpent, star and stone, we are all one..." - The Hamadryad
reh

Return to Birth Announcements