***The DC Trip VIDEO***

The HER Foundation presented a Congressional Briefing on Sept. 28, 2005.

Moderator: Kimber

***The DC Trip VIDEO***

Postby jjbeck » Sep 24, 2005 9:03 pm

Hi all. I know Andy already began a thread asking for donations re the trip. I am beginning another specifically to help raise funds for video taping the DC event.

The HER foundation has been looking into hiring a videographer to tape the briefing for everyone to see.
They really need help with the costs to make this happen. ANY contribution would be helpful.

"The cost for a professional videographer for our event is a over $700 and that does not include copies. Copies run $14 a piece. "

You can contribute online by clicking on this link https://secure.ga3.org/03/dc2005
or click on the Donate now baby button on the HER home page.

If you prefer to send a check it can be sent to:
HER Foundation
932 Edwards Ferry Rd, #23
Leesburg, VA 20176

Gifts are tax-deductible

The HER Foundation is the only nonprofit foundation devoted to Hyperemesis and run by health professionals. We need your help to continue. The HER Foundation is a 501c3 tax-exempt national nonprofit. All donations are tax deductible in the US.
jjbeck
Been There Done That

Postby IslandDreamer » Sep 27, 2005 5:00 pm

I intend to buy a few copies to send to my government reps who couldn't/can't attend tomorrow. And my doula wants one to share with her birth network group, so I'll get her one.

I sure hope videotaping works out. I get paid the 30th (for the first time in 5 months), so I'll send some money then.
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby mammaclare » Sep 27, 2005 7:59 pm

I sent a donation yesterday--not enough for the whole amount, but I hope that it helps make it enough to do this. I can say I will certainly buy a copy and also that I will seek out ways to use it in PR opportunities that may come up locally.

I will likely share a copy with the local ACOG chapter at the very least.
Clare
Mommy to Rory Benjamin 8-28-03
And Kieran Alexander 12-15-06
HG Babies-Week 5 to The Bitter End!
mammaclare
Forum Moderator

Postby dwtegli » Sep 28, 2005 8:35 am

I also sent a donation and will be glad to pay for a copy when they are ready.
Wendy,
There's no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one. ~ Jill Churchill
dwtegli
Forums Administrator

Return to DC DELEGATION TO CAPITOL HILL