SIngle Moms???

A place to put all your general HG related questions, topics and comments.

Moderators: RebeccaM, justme

SIngle Moms???

Postby Tammy » Jul 24, 2004 6:59 pm

Anyone else out there single?
And contemplating another preg but terrified of HG again?
Thanks T
Tammy

single

Postby IslandDreamer » Sep 06, 2004 10:49 pm

Hi,

I was single during most of my first hg pg...got married about three minutes (I mean months) before Chris was born. Can I help? Feel free to email me: RememberingHope@hotmail.com
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

It Can Be Done

Postby adelmaal » Dec 09, 2004 5:53 pm

My husband left me 7 months pregnant with my second HG baby and he was not really home during the pregnancy at all. I actually had an easier time because he wasn't bugging me and making me feel bad about not doing things around the house or being lazy when I was sick. I was able to take it easy and manage my pregnancy the way I wanted. I found it much easier with my son than I did with my daughter. My extended family was also more willing to help and support me when I didn't have the immediate help from a spouse. It can be done! My son is wonderful, healthy, loving and a great joy to me. I had many people tell me to just terminate because I was so sick and because my marriage wasn't going to last but I knew I could not end that little life inside me. I am glad I didn't. He is 5 now and I wouldn't trade him for the world!
Aryn-Leah

Alexandria Caelan, DOB 3/25/95
Cole Vincent, DOB 5/27/98
Raegan Reese, EDD July 24 2005
adelmaal
Been There Done That

Return to Polls & General HG Questions