are you a supporter

A place where partners, fathers, friends, and family members can discuss experiences and difficulties regarding loved ones' Hyperemesis.

Moderator: cormander

are you a supporter

Postby madcow » Feb 22, 2006 7:05 am

:D hello to you all
have you got a family member who suffers with hg.i myself am trying to support my sister in law(sil)and my brother
this is there second pregnancy and my sil is nealy 13wks .she has been in the hospital 5 times over the past 4 wks.the first pregnancy was not diagnosed as hg as a result she m/c
anyhow just thought id put a post in here to see if someone out there is like me.i was what you call a :D fluffy :D that meaning a good preagnancy.but after watching what my sil is going through i do all i can to help and if your on here looking at this post as a guest and you are worried for someone you know then join up and have a chat.the ladys on here are great to talk to and they dont hold it against me that i was once a fluffy :P (im a nice one)
so if we have any supporters out there just say hi it would be great to hear from you as we may be able to help one another :D
ImageImageImage
madcow
Welcomed Friend

Postby Chedasha » Mar 22, 2006 7:24 pm

Hi I supported my sister along with her partner of course through her HG pregnancy. It was definately a crash course. It was a very difficult time for her and for us supporters as you feel so helpless and its such a daily thing. You take it minute by minute really.

Kat
DD Estella Dawn 06/06/2011
Chedasha
Welcomed Friend

Return to Partners, Friends, and Family