got out of the hospital today

A place where partners, fathers, friends, and family members can discuss experiences and difficulties regarding loved ones' Hyperemesis.

Moderator: cormander

got out of the hospital today

Postby nuraan » Dec 30, 2010 10:33 am

this site is the best thing that can happen to me it is nice to knw that there are ppl supportin each other through this, I just got out of the hospital today felt fine for about five hours and now the nausea and heartburn are started again like I said in my previous post I was diagnosed last week with hg, I read about how constipation is really bad I haven't been to thee bathroom for the past week is there anyone else suffering with constipation or does anyone know of ways to help? I am so scared but I pray everyday! Does the heart palputations also trouble some of you I tend to get it every ten minutes its difficult but I have to trust in GOD to get through this
nuraan

Postby Shyonelisa » Dec 30, 2010 4:31 pm

First off, I'm sorry that you are dealing with HG, it is truly a life-changing and unfortunate disease. Secondly, I think you will have better success posting in the trimester and/or medication folders. There you will find other women who are currently pregnant, and you can swap ideas.

Until you get to those folders I'll offer a bit of advice. . . you definitely need an acid reducer such as Pepcid or Nexium. This can really help with the heartburn and nausea. You should also begin taking colace, milk of magnesia, or mylanta on a daily basis. Although you will probably still pass **POSSIBLE TMI/GROSSMENT** little pea-sized poop, it will help you go more often.

There are many other things you can try, such as Benadryl (which helped me a bit) and other meds. There are many ways in which I could go on about the various treatments, but I really urge you to visit the other folders. I hope I was able to help somewhat, and I hope you find the HER sisters to be as helpful and supportive as I did.

Lisa
DD-NVP 2 weeks (1996)
DS-Severe HG (2006)
Flapjack aka DD-Severe HG (2010)

One day at a time!
Shyonelisa
Opinionated HGer

Re: got out of the hospital today

Postby alon » Jul 30, 2013 2:19 am

really sorry to hear that you are suffering...:(
You can check out our latest Pass4sure and ISC exams written by our University of Oxford teams to help you pass wikipedia.
alon

Return to Partners, Friends, and Family