the idea of sex really freaks me out

Including Post Partum Depression, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder & flashbacks.

Moderators: tgger007, teddi, Schatje

the idea of sex really freaks me out

Postby IslandDreamer » Nov 20, 2005 5:52 pm

Poor dh has had activity with the sex cop here (don't do that, that hurts, get a mint) maybe four times. The poor guy.
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby Jolene » Nov 21, 2005 11:02 am

I am scared too! Not only am I still lightly bleeding at almost 6 weeks PP, but I am scared it will hurt for some reason. I have always been a sexualy person, and I am going on almost 2 1/2 months with no sex..... :roll:

I am very scared to get HG again. Let me ask you all this...after suffering through HG, after you had the baby and felt better, did you think you could go through it again to have the joy of another baby? I would LOVE to have another one with Dave, but didn't I say in the thick of HG I would never??? What have I lost sight of?
Jolene
HG Diva

Postby nomore » Nov 21, 2005 11:54 am

Jolene,

I think Madison was less than 5 days old when I told my DH I would do it all over again.... and I had severe HG with her till delivery. A newborn baby has a way of making your heart do STRANGE things... things your mind doesnt always agree with!

Still didnt mean I wanted sex....LOL.... loved the idea of another baby, but I wasnt ready to face HG again- and was told to not even attempt pregnancy for at least 1 year by my DR (and she honeslty recommened I wait 5, so dealing with HG would be easier with an older child in school). Alas, you can tell I didnt follow her 2nd bit of advice, but I spent that year post partum repairing my poor battered body.... which is what I will have to do again... but this time, there is NO plan or wants for more babies. 2 is it.... all we want :) Even if I was a fluffy I think I would feel this way :)

Robin
nomore
Forum Moderator

Postby BrandiJK » Nov 21, 2005 11:54 am

I have dreams, almost every night, that I somehow concieve and grow another child while pregnant with Hailey. So I have to experiance HG all over again while still in it.

I am afraid of how I will feel after she's born. But decided to be Scarlet O'Hara, and think about it tomorrow.
The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.
BrandiJK
Master of HG

Return to Anxiety & Depression During & After HG