cannot stop crying.

Including Post Partum Depression, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder & flashbacks.

Moderators: tgger007, teddi, Schatje

cannot stop crying.

Postby Beccy » Jul 03, 2005 11:44 am

Hi girls,

I have reached the point where I cannot take any more. I just cannot stop crying which is very unusual for me.

I alrealdy take seroxat for panic attacks and they are very well controlled, I haven't felt bad for ages but for the last week I really can't stop crying, normally there is a reason ie near my peroid etc which causes me to feel depressed but obviously that isn't it at the moment.

I am so fed up with feeling exhausted and feeling like hell.

I'm going to see my Dr tomorrow, are they likely to do anything?

Even though I'm a known "antidepressant" user I am really not used to being like this and I know I'm half way there but each day feels like torture, sorry to be so dramatic but it's how I feel.

Thanks for letting me getting it out!

Beccy
Beccy
Welcomed Friend

Postby IslandDreamer » Jul 04, 2005 1:16 pm

(((Beccy)))

I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time. I can relate. I started up the Prozac at 15 weeks because I was getting so bad...I just tend to externalize the depression and have raging fits at innocent normals, like at the bank :shock: . (I was so pissed they screwed up and then I had to go out and then the chick was dum and then I learned how much the lobby echos :shock: )

Have you considered adding something for the depression? At this point, your well-being is compromised by the depression, and maybe an additional med with help. It's good the panic attacks are controlled. That's very good!!!

I'm so sorry this is so hard and I wish I could make it go away for you. This HG crap just sucks.

Love,
Suzanne
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby Beccy » Jul 05, 2005 11:12 am

Thanks Suzanne,

I saw my Dr yesterday and she has upped my medication so hopefully that will help. I felt a bit better just seeing someone about it and she was really helpful and understanding about the whole situation.

I'll keep you posted!!

Hope you are OK and rage at who ever you feel like your entitled to, your pregnant!!!

Big hugs

Beccy x x x
Beccy
Welcomed Friend

Postby IslandDreamer » Jul 21, 2005 7:39 pm

(((Beccy)))

How are you holding up? Think of you often.

Love,
Suzanne
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby IslandDreamer » Aug 15, 2005 10:12 pm

How are you doing this week?

I feel like giving up. Being pregnant sucks so much...and then what happens? A baby comes and I get to be overwhelmed with parenting...sigh.

Suckfest at my house...feel free to join in.
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Return to Anxiety & Depression During & After HG