My Intro here

Including Post Partum Depression, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder & flashbacks.

Moderators: tgger007, teddi, Schatje

My Intro here

Postby HGx3 » Jun 14, 2004 7:50 pm

Hello. I wanted to be a moderator here b/c I have experienced the black hole that an hg pg can leave you in. My depression lasted the entire pg the 3rd time, and got really bad around week 27 in pg 2.

I wanted to go to sleep and not wake up...I didnt really mean it, but there felt as though there was no alternative to the horror of my hg. In both my 2nd and 3rd pg the illness lasted from week 5 to delivery. I would classify my hg as extreme....my docs would concur.

I will gladly talk you thru it if need be, please just call on me!!!!
Last edited by HGx3 on Dec 03, 2006 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Huge Hugs,
Lisa
HG Mom to:
Matthew, 2001
Lauryn, 2002
Joshua,2004

HGx3
Devoted to You

Postby Linablu » Jun 15, 2004 6:40 pm

Glad to have you here with me, Lisa. I'm happy for you that you finally made it through HG and lived to tell about it! I'm to the point right now that I don't feel as though I will live to tell about it this time. I am 30 weeks tomorrow, and I remember back when I was in the "teen" weeks, I kept telling myself, "If I could just get to 30 weeks, it will seem like I'm almost there." Now that I'm here, 10 more weeks is an eternity! I envy you for being finished!
Chrissy
HG baby #1 Jordan Joseph 6/11/99
HG baby #2 Jaelyn Elise 8/12/04
Linablu
Welcomed Friend

Postby HGx3 » Jun 15, 2004 9:33 pm

I felt that way to...I didnt want to live thru it. I, Like you, thought it would get easier when I hit the weeks of 30 on, but it was actuaqlly the hardest b/c the days lingered for me. It is so tough, believe me, I know! Hang in there, I am here for you sweetie. You WILL LIVE THRU THIS, just take it one day at a time.
Huge Hugs,
Lisa
HG Mom to:
Matthew, 2001
Lauryn, 2002
Joshua,2004

HGx3
Devoted to You

Return to Anxiety & Depression During & After HG