mom on"Baby Story" this past week...

Volunteer your professional services, share fundraisers for HG & HER, and publicize HG to get the word out!

Moderators: RebeccaM, justme, annmarie

mom on"Baby Story" this past week...

Postby christineb » Jan 31, 2006 2:38 pm

I had to post this, even though I have, like, 5 seconds right now, to spare. My mom told me that she saw a "Baby Story" episode (TLC) this week, and that the mother in the episode said she was having a truly horrible pregnancy,and was very ill, had a PICC line because she was throwing-up so much... we ALL know where this is going...Yes, HG on the "fluffy bunny story" - pretty shocking. My mom said she did not hear anyone on the show ONCE refer to this woman's illness as HG. (gee, what a surprise, media dropping the ball again...) HOWEVER, at least this truly brave mama was willing to share her horror story, and her husband commented on HIS feelings of powerlessness and not being able to help, as well. I will query the Discovery and TLC websites, and see if I can get a copy of that particular episode, for HER Foundation's review.
Rockin' out thanks to reglan, during my 2nd HG pg! (in this pic)
Brianna, HG pregnancy, 5/8/99
Angelina, HG pregnancy, 10/31/02, BOO!
Lost Angel, MC, DD 7/25/06
christineb
Been There Done That

Postby BrandiJK » Jan 31, 2006 2:42 pm

I have seen a few with HG mama's on it actually. Even heard it named a few times.
The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.
BrandiJK
Master of HG

Return to HG Awareness & Activism