New Book on Hyperemesis Gravidarum - OUT NOW!!!

Volunteer your professional services, share fundraisers for HG & HER, and publicize HG to get the word out!

Moderators: RebeccaM, justme, annmarie

New Book on Hyperemesis Gravidarum - OUT NOW!!!

Postby burtonburchell » Dec 12, 2012 6:24 am

Hi Ladies and Gents

I am pleased to announce the publication of my book: "Pregnancy is not an illness...Hyperemesis Gravidarum IS."

You might remember my last thread requesting stories from women to include in the book. Thank you so much, the response was enormas! I have had two more HG pregnancies since the start of this book, so my story has expanded with my waistline. (Hah) so the book became more of an account of mine with a small selection of stories to validate/support my story.

I will be working on a second book, this one will explore the recovery and long-term effects of HG. Please contact me if you would like to participate.

But for now, here it is: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pregnancy-not-illness-Hyperemesis-Gravidarum-IS/dp/1481199382/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1355310758&sr=8-9

Also available on the Kindle worldwide. The link I included is the UK site. The book is available all over Amazon. Just search "Hyperemesis Gravidarum" or "Pregnancy is not an illness".

Now I ask for your help - please share this book with your friends, co-workers, doctors, family vets etc. Post it on your Facebook walls! We need to spread this message! Hyperemesis Gravidarum is SO much more than morning sickness!!

Together we will stand strong and our voices will be heard. We can make a difference. We just need to be brave and spread the word!

Many thanks

Laura
3X HG Survivor and Author of 'Pregnancy is not an illness...Hyperemesis Gravidarum IS'. http://www.amazon.com/Pregnancy-not-ill ... ncy+is+not

Changing the world. One nappy at a time.
burtonburchell

Re: New Book on Hyperemesis Gravidarum - OUT NOW!!!

Postby mrs.vandy » Jan 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Congratulations! Just downloaded the Kindle version. Looking forward to reading it!
Melissa

DD Marley 12/4/08 - HG till 20 weeks
mrs.vandy

Postby peterbw » Jun 12, 2013 10:35 am

Nice I'll grab the kindle version for my wife to read :)
I frequently dream about being pregnant and youtube has the answer.
peterbw

Postby Jessica20 » Apr 25, 2015 3:14 am

Hey dear this book 'Pregnancy is not an illness...Hyperemesis Gravidarum IS' is an amazing book. I have read it. I was looking for some blogs that contains information regarding celebrity infertility and found a very interesting website, ranker.com.
Jessica20

Return to HG Awareness & Activism