Boycotting The View

Volunteer your professional services, share fundraisers for HG & HER, and publicize HG to get the word out!

Moderators: RebeccaM, justme, annmarie

Boycotting The View

Postby phaerelastra » Dec 11, 2012 7:31 am

I've heard from a couple of sources that the producers of the show are being bombarded by emails from angry HG sufferers, survivors, and caretakers for the flippant attitude that the hosts had for the illness. It's also reported that they are refusing to apologize or retract any statements.

Maybe it's petty, but I have PTSD from HG, and I can't stand their ignorance. Stephen Colbert mocked it that same evening and I was absolutely furious over it. I'm considering not watching any more, but it was a man being a jerk, whereas the women should have more sympathy.

Join me if you agree, and post on facebook to let people know. I just wanted to share my angst with my HG sisters.

#boycottTheViewforHGAwareness

Kathleen Amelia, born by repeat c-section on 9/2/11. HG from 5-39 weeks, Zofran, Phenergan, Marinol.

1st HG baby, undiagnosed - Elizabeth-Anne Rose, born 2-9-99. Proud to have survived a teen pregnancy and made it to the other side, especially with HG.
phaerelastra
Been There Done That

Re: Boycotting The View

Postby Ang Finlee » Dec 22, 2012 8:36 pm

IT's because of the whole princess and the pea syndrome.... Kate's case is being so "overdramatised" by the press that it's making the rest of us look bad!
Big Boy - Finlee, aged 3
Bun in the Oven - Little Girl, due Feb 2013
HG status - FULL ON!
I work full time as a clinical psychologist, run an Online Baby Products biz, care for my young son, have a bun in the oven - PLEASE STOP HG - I don't have time to be sick!
Ang Finlee

Return to HG Awareness & Activism