My HG story

Volunteer your professional services, share fundraisers for HG & HER, and publicize HG to get the word out!

Moderators: RebeccaM, justme, annmarie

My HG story

Postby aidan918 » May 17, 2012 10:16 am

I had my HG baby 4 months ago and I decided to write my story down on my blog. Please read it if you can and refer others to it as well. We need to help others realize that HG is no joke and that it has serious consequences that can KILL the mother or the baby. Please leave a comment on the page and let me know your thoughts if you don't mind :)

Re: My HG story

Postby mimihyun » Oct 30, 2012 3:01 am

Great blog Tricia! Thanks for getting the word out there...Colin and Aidan are so cute! Please check out my blog as well. The link is in the signature...
2nd HG pregnancy, due 1-8-13

Postby shaounmarsh » Jan 30, 2013 5:42 am

Some of the press are going to say incredibly uninformed things. We need to correct them but we need to do it in a way that validates the disease and gives legitimacy to our claims. No matter how angry you get, please don't call names, overinflate facts, etc. Your story is the message so share it honestly and with heart.
practice actualtests test practice actualtests test
ged pre test ged pre test
act practice test online act practice test online
cdl test practice cdl test practice

Postby CarliBear » Feb 22, 2013 7:46 pm

this is amazing. sounds very similar to my story.

severe HG from week 4- delivery at 38 weeks. countless IV's, four PICC lines, one portacath, 3 blood infections, eighteen ER visits, seven hospital admissions, so many medications, 24-7 fluids and zofran pump. born perfect on 7.28.12.
Been There Done That

Return to HG Awareness & Activism