Are brochures available

Volunteer your professional services, share fundraisers for HG & HER, and publicize HG to get the word out!

Moderators: RebeccaM, justme, annmarie

Are brochures available

Postby teddi » Mar 17, 2005 4:27 am

Hi- does Help HER have printed copies of the brochures available for purchase? If so I'd like to get some to take to my drs office. I know I can print them out if needed, I'm just actually w/out a printer right now, plus it's a head ache to do the proper two sided printing.
Teddi
Bert , 3/2000 HG#1, wk 6 - birth, GB removed @ 16wks
Chloe & Kaylie, 12/2004 HG #2, wk 7 - birth, pre-E/pancreatitis
~Angel babe~ March 2012
~ Baby Chuckles~ July 2013
teddi
Forums Administrator

Brochures

Postby Kimber » May 14, 2005 6:09 pm

Hi Teddi. We don't have any printed at the moment because we are trying to find someone to reformat them with our new logo and image. Once we do that, we can look at printing them for you to hand out. If anyone knows of a professional layout person that would volunteer her time or do it for a discount, let us know.

Thanks!
Kimber
Kimber
kimber@HelpHER.org
kimber@hyperemesis.org
HER Foundation Co-Founder
Director of Ed & Research
2 pg w/nine-months of HG
Mom of two - 1999, 2003
Kimber
Forums Administrator

Postby HelenA » Sep 07, 2005 6:09 pm

Have we found anyone yet? I may know some one that could do it for us, I'd have to have a word with her but she used to make fliers etc... Let me know and I'll ask her. She's a whizz on the PC..lol
Helen - 31 My blog
The Kids websites
Who cares for the carers? My blog about caring for a stroke victim
Imagehttp://img.weddingcountdown.com/ticker/n2abzkp9y.png[/img]
[/url]
Kimi - 28th May 2005
JJ - 22nd Sept 2006
James - 26th Oct 2007
HelenA
Forum Moderator

May know someone!!

Postby christineb » Jan 06, 2006 12:57 am

ack!!! I jsut found this thread, and I do know someone who is SO super-talented with formatting/graphic design. He is an illustrator/studio manager at Rodale Press, right in my own backyard, here in the East Penn area of Pa. He designed the cover of Men's Health, among lots of others, and is WAY over-qualified to do HER's brochures. This would mean, however, that HER's brochures would have the same fantastic, professional look that Men's Health has! Not too shabby! I am willing to bet, since he's a survivor himself of a very rare disease, that he will deem HER "worthy" of his sweat and creativity. Plus, he's witnessed my suffering first-hand with my prior pregnancies. He did the logo for my store (the one I had to close due to HG complicaitons - yeah, that one) years ago, free of charge. A total sweetie, I'm sure this would be asimple project for him, one that he would love - he LOVES babies. Shall I approach him? His name is Tom Aczel. Let me know, I can get him going on this if I get artwork/logo/etc...
-Christine Barilla
christineb
Been There Done That

Brochures

Postby Kimber » Jan 13, 2006 4:13 am

Absolutely!!!! Email me directly and we can discuss. I have most of the artwork, etc. in my file for him. We would GREATLY appreciate the help!!!! We are getting so many requests from health professionals, schools, etc., and really need these in a form we can print and look very professional. Perhaps he can create a template for the brochures we have not completed. Talk to you soon! Thank you so very much for your help!!! And if you know of anyone to translate the brochures, we are still in need of volunteers for that.

Kimber
Kimber
kimber@HelpHER.org
kimber@hyperemesis.org
HER Foundation Co-Founder
Director of Ed & Research
2 pg w/nine-months of HG
Mom of two - 1999, 2003
Kimber
Forums Administrator

OK!

Postby christineb » Jan 14, 2006 1:04 am

Hi Kimber! I e-mailed you a few moments ago. Forgot to address the translation aspect... I would assume you're hoping for at least a Spanish translation? I will see what I can do about that.
christineb
Been There Done That

Return to HG Awareness & Activism