Spreading the word

Volunteer your professional services, share fundraisers for HG & HER, and publicize HG to get the word out!

Moderators: RebeccaM, justme, annmarie

Spreading the word

Postby Trina » Jan 27, 2005 4:13 am

Hello.. I'm a HG sufferer twice now... I'm currently pregnant (second pregnancy) 18 weeks and have done the usual IV fluid's thing for the second time as well...

I have been under the care of a counsellors due to the Hyperemesis and have told them about this wonderful website and the information i have learnt from it and the support that is here is just fantastic...

So lets see what they think of it when they look at it... Has anyone else told their health care professional about this website??

Kind regards

Trina
Kind regards
Trina from Australia
HG Sufferer Twice
1st pregnancy: Beautiful baby girl Hayley 9/2003 (6 weeks - 21 weeks HG)
2nd Pregnancy: (4 weeks - )) Due: 27th June 2005
Trina

told many

Postby IslandDreamer » Jan 27, 2005 12:18 pm

Hi Trina,

I've told all the ER docs and given my ob/gyn printouts, but I don't know if any of them have come here. I hope so. I also have a friend in med school who wants to work in the ER, so you KNOW she's hearing all about HER :wink: .

Welcome!!!!

Suzanne
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby Juliette Punchello » Mar 01, 2005 9:22 am

I printed out copies of a few of the articles and help sheets on this site and mailed them to my:
midwife
OB/Gyn
Counselor who didn't help me (who said I must not want the baby...)
Counselor who did help me
family
and talk about it to anyone else who will listen.

I plan on doing a 5K run/walk on my daughters first birthday this summer as a way of recognizing this disease and my survival from it.
Juliette Punchello

Return to HG Awareness & Activism