HG interview

Volunteer your professional services, share fundraisers for HG & HER, and publicize HG to get the word out!

Moderators: RebeccaM, justme, annmarie

HG interview

Postby dwtegli » Jun 02, 2004 9:13 pm

I had my interview today with my local NBC station. They are airing the segment next week Tuesday on their 5:00 and most likely 10:00 newscasts. They don't know if it will be picked up nationally or not. The reporter said the only way they ever know is if a family member happens to see them on television in another area.

I will be recording it so if you want me to send a copy, let me know. I am really anxious to hear how it turns out.

Thank you all for the support
Wendy,
There's no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one. ~ Jill Churchill
dwtegli
Forums Administrator

Love to see it!

Postby SusanElder » Jun 06, 2004 1:03 pm

Hi -
I hope everything went well and that they did a good job putting your segment together. I would be interested in seeing what they end up showing. If you are willing to send a copy I would appreciate it! E-mail me at home and I can give you all of my info. I would also be willing to pay you back for any costs.

js_elder@sbcglobal.net
Susan

Lost #1 10/15/03
TTC in July '04 and praying things are different! Update: We are pregnant! I am due March 26th!
SusanElder

Postby dwtegli » Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Well, the interiew went pretty good. They didn't talk about any treatments, or about what to do if you have it though. They really just talked about my story and that they don't know what causes it. They did mention that their are drugs and vitamins that can help and they gave this website address so that is at least something. I think it turned out great but I wish they could have talked about it and how it affects people more.

Susan, as soon as I get a chance to make a copy of the report, I will email you and get the info to mail it. I am not sure when that will be. Hopefully not to long.

Thanks,
Wendy,
There's no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one. ~ Jill Churchill
dwtegli
Forums Administrator

tv interview

Postby IslandDreamer » Aug 05, 2004 12:46 am

Congratulations Wendy. You rock!

If your copy of the interview doesn't come out for some reason, you can also request the station send you a tape, or offer to pick it up. The station I worked at (about a thousand years ago) used to distribute tapes frequently and readily.
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby dwtegli » Feb 11, 2005 10:43 pm

Hi all, here is a link that I just found to the interview I did. Their is even a picture (how cool is that). HOpe you all can see it.

http://www.wnbc.com/health/3606091/detail.html
Wendy,
dwtegli
Forums Administrator

Return to HG Awareness & Activism