tubal ligation

Discuss the triumph or heartache of not having more children, and the struggle to make that decision.

Moderators: JennyK, nomore, dwtegli

tubal ligation

Postby stephensmam » Dec 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Well girls I haven't been around in a while but just wanted to let you know I'm getting a tubal ligation tommorow as with everyone is live more kids but just can't go through hg again any thoughts anyone ?
lots of love and hugs Jacqueline
HG pg no 1 28/04/98 darling son Stephen ivs only,pnd
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Re: tubal ligation

Postby joy_g » Dec 05, 2012 4:04 pm

congratulations! that's my thoughts. you'll never have to have HG again! hooray! :)
just call me Mighty Mom. (mighty what i'm not gonna say.)
DD May 2008
DS New Year's Eve, 2011
DD May 2013 HG 5w-delivery every single time.
joy_g
Opinionated HGer

Postby stephensmam » Dec 05, 2012 4:26 pm

Thanks Hon I needed that I'm quite sure I'm done but last minute wobbles xx
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby aaronsmommy » Dec 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Hey!! It has been a long time! How are your kids doing? Aaron turned 10 yesterday, I can't believe it.

I got my tubes tied myself a couple of years ago. I didn't think I would ever do it, but had been having problems with the IUD (or I thought they were problems from the IUD, turns out is was something else) and was having surgery for something else and I knew it was the right thing to do. It was very hard to go through with it even with all of that (and I am far to old to even think about getting pregnant again).

I still catch myself thinking about trying to get pregnant again, or wishing that I was unexpectedly pregnant and I had the tubal AND I have an IUD too (for endometriosis, not for birth control).

I seem to remember you had an IUD before and it worked well for you, why not continue with that?
Aimee

Aaron 12/4/02
aaronsmommy
Forums Administrator

Postby stephensmam » Dec 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Hi Aimee Hon gosh Aaron is ten where have the years gone , Stephen is 14 and Sarah is 8. We are all doing fine are you all ok ? I'm going to be the same as you getting the coil put back in and the tubal ligation like you I have some trouble with it so I don't want any surprises and I also have some problems lol , thanks for getting back to me I was a bit nervous but I know in my heart i m done love all my hg family xxxxx
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby Natalie » Apr 14, 2013 3:22 am

Hey! You must be a few months post op. now. How are you doing?

Nice to see you posting, hope all is well in the Emerald Isle :D

Natalie, x
2003 - DD
2006 - DS
2010 - DS
Natalie
Forum Moderator

Postby stephensmam » Apr 14, 2013 4:47 am

Hi Natalie, its lovely to here from you, how are you doing I'm sure life is busy busy ,anyway I'm fine not a bother I initaly had a bit of bleeding and cramps but every thing is all normal now I don't regret it one bit.
Thanks for checking in Hon xxxxx :D
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby Natalie » Oct 31, 2013 5:11 am

Glad you are all good and happy with your decision and no regrets. Look - you replied in April, shows how rubbish I have been!

We are in NZ now, definitely no more babies for us. We are donedonedone! Can't bring myself to get a TL though....

Natalie, x
2003 - DD
2006 - DS
2010 - DS
Natalie
Forum Moderator

Return to No more for me!?