Have you tried Juice Plus?

Discuss ways to prepare yourself, your family, and your protocol for HG.

Moderators: RebeccaM, Susannah

Have you tried Juice Plus?

Postby Hotbrass » Oct 10, 2004 4:43 pm

I have lately been recommended to try "Juice Plus" (fruit and veggies in dehydrated form that can be swallowed as a pill or opened and the powder mixed in a liquid or sprinkled in soft food.) I started to do some research and besides it being sold as a mlm, it looks good. Also, Dr. William Sears, nationally known baby expert, author and doctor recommends Juice Plus on his web site. Has anyone tried it? If so did it help with HG? Any info would be appreciated :)
HGx4 - Long term dental issues and Esophageal Damage
Tank (19) Untreated! Fought Pre-E last 6 weeks
Angel (17) Untreated!
Cougar (10) 6 Zofran pills. Mild PPD
Pumpkin (4) Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Homeopathy, IV's, Zofran and you name it, I've probably tried it.
H.F.G. is in the arms of Jesus (Miscarriage at 3 months/I was 40) after 2 months in bed sick.
Hotbrass
Been There Done That

Postby Janifer » Oct 12, 2004 9:24 am

Dr. Sears is my pediatrician and I actually have a 2 year check up for my son today. I will ask him about this. I think it sounds good.

Good idea. :)
Janifer

Postby Janifer » Oct 18, 2004 4:08 pm

Well Dr. Sears gave me a sample and it was gross. I'm not even pregnant and I thought the little gummy vitamens tasted yucky and my 2 year old spit them out. The powder might be a good idea. He said it would be great to take but it's not to replace a prenatal vitamen.
Janifer

Juice Plus Is fantastic

Postby Lil7Deb » Nov 01, 2004 9:47 pm

I've been on Juice Plus for almost 4 months now. I'm THRILLED with the results. The powder isn't too nasty tasting. I give it to my daughter in a medicine dropper. I hope you give it a try.

I do agree with the other poster. The Gummies are quite potent, the veggies I can't stand, but the fruit is naturally sweet. It all depends on how you eat normally.
Good luck!
Deborah

Mom to Mackenzie (2002) and Collin (2005)
Lil7Deb
Been There Done That

Return to Preparation for HG