Hi you guys

Discuss ways to prepare yourself, your family, and your protocol for HG.

Moderators: RebeccaM, Susannah

Hi you guys

Postby Bethers » Oct 20, 2005 7:19 am

This is kind of OT and kind of not. In prep for my HG I have gotten rid of that physco daycare mom. I wrote about her in a previous post. I made the mistake of letting her get too involved in my life and becoming friends. She is a client and it should have stayed that way. Once we started the friendship that is when it got really bad. When I ended the friendship she couldn't handle it and was rebelling in any way she could. I told her I wanted her just as my client. It got so bad that she didn't want to give me a car seat so I could drive my son to school back and forth a mile to school because he is being picked on the second year in a row by a bully who is older then him. I run a small daycare and the rest of the parents were fine. I mean your child comes first. She had no problem with me taking her son to the park where I have to drive too and it is farther but didn't want to help my son out. They didn't want to get me a car seat and they did not want to have to load and unload their car seat. They wanted to be the only parent here and they made that clear to the other parents. They were so rude to everyone. It got to be so bad where she yelled at me for not answering her call when I was busy with a child. I told her then and there she was done and to come get her child. I can't tell you how nice it is to have them gone. :) Although I will always miss the little boy.

Anyhow I guess call that another prep for HG getting rid of unnecessary stress. Did anyone read my story under stories of hope. If it's stupid or TMI (too much information) I will delete it. No one responded to it I feel kinda dumb. haha Let me know.
Bethers -Mom to Justin 1-9-96 HG hospitalized 40+. Mom to 2 angels 5-21-04 & 11-16-04. Will ttc in Feb 2006. 2 more Months OMG!!!rl=http://www.tickercentral.com]Image[/url]
Bethers
Been There Done That

Thanks for the story.

Postby rozz » Oct 20, 2005 8:38 pm

Hi Bethers,
Firstly I think minamizing your stress is valid!! the less stress the better.
I had run homeday care until l got hg with my youngest then was too sick to keep it up :(
As l,am considering ttc after christmas it really helps to hear what others do to prep for hg.
But anyhow now l,m waffling on,lol,just wanted to say thanks for your story,it helps me (and others l guess) to know we are not alone. :)
P.S sorry about bad spelling its just one of those days :lol:
rozz,mum to
zachary 1994
jacob 1996
xavier 2004
rozz

Postby bibliojo » Oct 20, 2005 10:23 pm

Hooray!!! :D What wonderful news! I'm so glad that you have gotten rid of her. She was certainly not worth all the stress that she caused you! And now you can be all relaxed about beginning to ttc in the coming months. Ha ha!! :P :lol:

I seem to have missed your post in the stories of hope folder. I'm off to read it now!

Joanna
2 HG pregnancies
Lukas - February 2003
Katya - October 2006

bibliojo
Forum Moderator

Thanks you guys

Postby Bethers » Oct 22, 2005 7:54 am

Thanks you guys for all your supportative words. It's been a tough week but can only get better. :)
Bethers -Mom to Justin 1-9-96 HG hospitalized 40+. Mom to 2 angels 5-21-04 & 11-16-04. Will ttc in Feb 2006. 2 more Months OMG!!!rl=http://www.tickercentral.com]Image[/url]
Bethers
Been There Done That

Postby Proudmama » Oct 22, 2005 9:42 am

Beth,
I am so glad that you got rid of that lady. You do not need someone telling you how to run your life. If you want another baby that is you and your DHs business. I bet you are really relaxing now :D .
Jamie
DS born 2004-HG (Week 6-Week 20)
DD born 2006-HG (Week 5-Delivery)
Proudmama
Master of HG

Return to Preparation for HG