Interesting Website

Discuss issues unique to your country such as your health care system, medications, etc.

Moderators: Natalie, Moderators

Interesting Website

Postby MamaLily » Jun 07, 2004 2:28 pm

Hi!

I found this great website a few months ago and wanted to share it with you. It is http://www.safefetus.com/.

This website is run out of the UK and it has good info about what drugs are safe to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding. You type in the name of a drug and it gives you the info. I have referred to it several times. I thought it would be especially helpful to those of you HGers who live outside the U.S. On this site, you can type in the U.S. name of a drug and it gives you the generic name as well as other trade names. It seems like a good resource.

Also, there is a mailing address, telephone number, and fax number. So it looks like they can be contacted if you have questions or need info. I e-mailed them a suggestion that they include info about HG in the "Nutrition" section of their website. I'm hoping they do!

Hang in there all of you who have HG right now!

- Anna
"The little reed, bending to the force of the wind, soon stood upright again when the storm had passed over." - Aesop
MamaLily
Opinionated HGer

Return to HG Beyond North America