finally here

Moms with HG in their 3rd trimester.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47, MichellevsHG, mammaclare

finally here

Postby serephimlafey » May 09, 2016 8:46 pm

still having small relapses. I cannot wait to be done. I am never having more children, and it is because of hg. but four is enough...lol. I have been so tired and nauseated. vomiting today. this is to much.
Barbara
Mommy to
Eli, Dec 02, first hg baby
Luc, Mar 06, second hg baby
Mairin Jade, Nov 13, 3rd hg baby
And baby #4 due early Aug. Hg from 5 weeks
serephimlafey
Been There Done That

Re: finally here

Postby CML46 » Jun 07, 2016 11:33 am

Hi,

Can I ask how you physically and mentally managed 4 pregnancies with HG?
CML46

Postby serephimlafey » Jun 07, 2016 1:59 pm

I honestly don't know. I almost died with my first since they didn't know what was going on. after finaly getting things "better" I was told I may or may not have hg with any future pregnacies. with my second pregnacy I got so sick again and I cried a lot. my ex husband was not supportive at all and our marriage didn't last much after this. I got remarried in 2012 and we tried for a baby since I heard I may not get sick since I had a new husband. yeah, I cried a lot again once the hg kicked in. we decided our daughter would be our last. then this suprise baby happened. I was so fearful and cried. then I got sick. the only way I have made it throughy last two pregnacies was because my husband has been super supportive the whole time. I also have my dad and aunt who get it and help as much as they can considering he is over 70 and she is disabled.
Barbara
Mommy to
serephimlafey
Been There Done That

Postby CML46 » Jun 08, 2016 10:02 am

I have had a HG pregnancy that I couldnt cope with, I didnt have the correct support from medical staff etc. and I chose to abort.

Ever since I have felt like Im a bit lost and really want to try again with the correct support in place. I have read so many horror stories.

Im scared incase I am only thinking I am prepared because I have had 10 months now of being back to health. I dont ever want to feel that helpless again. :(

Glad you got through it so many times. I wish I was that strong
CML46

Postby serephimlafey » Jun 08, 2016 4:32 pm

medical support was a joke for most of my pregnacies. with my first I almost died because they didn't know much about hg and didn't even think me being sick was related to my pregnacy since they hadn't dealt with hg much 14 years ago. a they also thought my ex husband was physically abusing me since my arms were covered in bruises(from getting iv's in er). I remember sobbing after hearing the dr ask my family if I had an advance directive because he wasn't sure if I'd live through it. it was when I was around 16 weeks they put me in the women's and children area and a random dr who wasn't mine suggested that I had hg. after they tried to treat hg I got better.
with my second they decided I had a eating disorder and u had to take health and nutrition classes about how to loose weigh in a healthy way and how important eating right was.
with my daughter they decided it was all psychological and I needed therapy to get better.
this pregnacy has been the only one that my drs know what hg is and treat me well.
I don't know how I made it through all of this and I know with each pregnacy, except my first, I though of termination or think that if I lost the baby it wouldn't be bad. i even had days that i didn't think it be bad if I died. hg sucks and puts you in very dark hard places. I know the only reason I never terminated was because I was so sick I could barely get to the hospital let alone go through that. it's always been weird to me that even with those thoughts I still wanted each baby no matter what.
Barbara
Mommy to
serephimlafey
Been There Done That

Postby john21wall » Jun 21, 2016 8:24 am

I'm 21 weeks pregnant and I started feeling movements in week 20, she moves after I've eaten something, playing music and sleeping on my side. It's a lovely feeling
john21wall

Postby serephimlafey » Jun 21, 2016 9:44 am

It's 50/50 for me with movement now. sometimes it's amazing to me, other times it hurts for some reason so I physically can't enjoy it. I'm looking forward to my last six weeks of being pregnant. So close to being done with hg and spitting and the nausea plus seeing my little girl finaly. I
Barbara
Mommy to
serephimlafey
Been There Done That

Return to Third Trimester HG