So paranoid

Moms with HG in their 3rd trimester.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47, MichellevsHG, mammaclare

So paranoid

Postby DivineLotus » Jul 21, 2015 1:00 am

I'm still taking diclegis at night and comprozine suppisitories but I can't keep but thinking any day now ill relapse. HG will be back with a vengance. I haven't been sick in months so I don't get why I'm still scared of food. I'm afraid of throwing up and feeling nausea. I hate HG so much. :(
Second HG baby. 8/6/15
Treated with zofran, diclegis, compro, colace, jigsaw magnesium. HG 7 weeks - 17 weeks. Continued meds.

First HG baby. 4/11/11
HG 4-20weeks, little treatment, severe. Zofran, reglan, B6, placenta pervia, lost 12lbs, depression, ptsd.
DivineLotus
Opinionated HGer

Re: So paranoid

Postby Threesacharm » Jul 22, 2015 5:46 am

Oh no! I hope you don't relapse. You are sooo close to the finish line now. I started feeling worse a few weeks ago myself. I was also afraid of a relapse but it didn't happen. I had to slow down and take it really really easy for a few days before I felt myself pulling out of it. The fear of food is awful. It's hard to even explain how food can feel threatening but it's real. I struggle with it daily too so you are not alone there. Are your safe food still okay? What about drinks? Try to stay strong. It's been hell but you're a fighter.
Threesacharm
Been There Done That

Postby DivineLotus » Jul 22, 2015 5:04 pm

Thanks. All my safe foods and drinks are still ok. Its just the fear in the back of my mind. I have a doc appt romm so I hope she says to induce at 39 weeks due to him being big. Few more weeks to go. Youre also in the end. Cant wait for birth announcments.
Second HG baby. 8/6/15
Treated with zofran, diclegis, compro, colace, jigsaw magnesium. HG 7 weeks - 17 weeks. Continued meds.

First HG baby. 4/11/11
HG 4-20weeks, little treatment, severe. Zofran, reglan, B6, placenta pervia, lost 12lbs, depression, ptsd.
DivineLotus
Opinionated HGer

Postby DivineLotus » Jul 24, 2015 2:04 am

Saw my docbtoday and she doesn't want me to go past the 10th of aug. About 16 days to go. :D
Second HG baby. 8/6/15

First HG baby. 4/11/11
DivineLotus
Opinionated HGer

Postby Threesacharm » Jul 26, 2015 1:31 pm

That's FANTASTIC news! The waiting game at the end is a special kid of torture. My OB was hesitant to set a date for induction but she finally did and...my body went into labor on its own the next day! My little girl is here :D . I'll post the birth story soon. Your turn is next and I know you are excited. I'm excited for you. We've been on this long road together and I'll be here to see you finish too.
Threesacharm
Been There Done That

Postby DivineLotus » Jul 27, 2015 10:42 pm

Horray. Congrats! So glad your hg free and have your little one. :)
Second HG baby. 8/6/15

First HG baby. 4/11/11
DivineLotus
Opinionated HGer

Return to Third Trimester HG