Exercise

Moms with HG in their 3rd trimester.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47, MichellevsHG, mammaclare

Exercise

Postby Threesacharm » May 27, 2015 9:36 pm

My doctor has recommended that I start doing yoga... :shock: . I understand the benefits but I couldn't believe she was serious at first. I have just enough energy to make it through the day. I am walking more frequently and trying to be a bit more active on my really good days. I tried doing a squat position and was shocked at how weak my legs are now. This position is supposed to be good for moving baby down and shortening the cervix so I'll keep trying. Maybe this will help my poor body relax. My back and neck have been giving me a lot of trouble lately. Yesterday I was cracking my joints and I sounded like bubble wrap lol.
Threesacharm
Been There Done That

Re: Exercise

Postby DivineLotus » May 28, 2015 6:01 pm

I actually want to try yoga. Just to be somewhat physical during birth. I'll do anything to induce his has getting here soon. Last time she checked me I was nice and closed still. I get it about the energy. It gets frustrating after weeks of weakness. I feel good today, I believe bub was going threw a growth spur last week. That added to the weakness. I'll give it a try when I find the motivation.
Second HG baby. 8/6/15
Treated with zofran, diclegis, compro, colace, jigsaw magnesium. HG 7 weeks - 17 weeks. Continued meds.

First HG baby. 4/11/11
HG 4-20weeks, little treatment, severe. Zofran, reglan, B6, placenta pervia, lost 12lbs, depression, ptsd.
DivineLotus
Opinionated HGer

Return to Third Trimester HG